C H A P T E R [T̲̅][W̲̅][E̲̅][L̲̅][V̲̅][E̲̅]

𝐍𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐌𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠

Jimin woke up again to live his sad life. He has asked himself so many times, Why? Why is he still alive? He doesn't know. He doesn't want to know. But after the incident of Jin, he has promised himself that no matter what happens, he will not do self harm or something like that.

Life is more cruel, harder to live. But life is also the most precious gift, everyone should care for what they have gotten unless complaining or crying for what they haven't.

Jin entered the room in a rush. His face was not looking well.

"Chiminie!!"

"What hyung?"

"Tae, Taehyung is missing. Taehyung has been missing since last night!"

"WHAT!!!" Jimin screamed..WHEN..HOW..

Jimin pushed Jin away and ran towards downstairs.

Mrs Kim was crying, sitting on a couch and his mom was trying to assure her that nothing happened to Taehyung. He will be totally okay.

Jimin sat beside Mrs. Kim, basically his second mom. She loves Jimin as her own child. Sometimes Tae used to complain that his mom loves Jimin more than him.

"Chiminee..Your Taetae, h..he is missing ." The woman broke into tears in his chest.

"Shhh.. don't cry. Everything will be okay. I promise you, I promise you I will find him. I will not let him go this quick, not this easily." Jimin hardened his jaw and took a long breath.

Tears were beaming from his eyes breaking all rules, wrecking his already ruined heart. The only difference is now Jimin can cry in front of others and before he had to cry in the washroom, he had to hide his cry soaking in his pillow every night.

Jimin was totally out of his mind at that point. He switched on his phone to find thirty seven missed calls from Taehyung. He threw his phone on the floor crying and blaming himself for not receiving Tae's call.

Suddenly a frightening thought came into his mind. Jimin stood up from the bed.
Ohh SHITT!! WHY HAVEN'T HE READ THE LETTER EARLIER? Maybe Taehyung had written something there. Maybe he wanted to say something to Jimin. Maybe if Jimin agreed to listen to him, all of this would not happen.

He couldn't remember where he had thrown away the letter which Tae gave him yesterday.

Jimin started throwing and removing everything from his study table. He had to find that letter. He needed to know what his Taetae wanted to tell him. But he couldn't find the letter.

Jimin fisted his own hair in frustration. "Why? Why did I throw away that letter?"

Suddenly he saw a white envelope under his bed. As if a current wave passed through Jimin's whole body. He quickly took the envelope.

"Yess!! Yes!! That's it. I found it!"

Jimin brought the letter out from the envelope. With that another thing also came out and fell on Jimin's lap.

It was a golden ring which Taehyung always used to wear on his pinky finger. Jimin had asked him about it a long time ago. He knew that Taehyung's grandma had given him that ring. He could really hear that line from Tae's voice..

"My grandma gave it to me before she passed away. She told me to give this to my love, to my future partner. Since then I have worn it on my ring finger and kept it in care, so that I can give it to the right person at the right time."

A tear fell from Jimin's eyes. "I know, you didn't want to give this ring to me. I know very well that somehow it was misplaced and came to me." He sighed. "But no matter if you gave it to me consciously or unconsciously, I will take care of it. I will return this to you as soon as we meet."

Jimin watched the ring in his hand as if a star from the sky had fallen in his hand. He slowly put it on his ring finger. Surprisingly, it was a perfect fit. The ring was glazing in his finger. A teardrop fell on the ring's upper surface glittering the word 'Yours' which illuminated the eyes of its beautiful owner.

Jimin came out of his trance when the cold breeze from the window blew into the room ruffling his hair and also trying to take the letter away from him. Jimin grabbed the letter and opened it. A beautiful, neat and clean handwriting came into display.

Dear Minnie,..

Jimin couldn't hear anything instead of the words on the letter in Taehyung's voice and the loud thuds of his own heart. The letter was slowly soaking in the tears. The tears were gradually mixing with the blood red ink in which Taehyung had written out what he wanted to say.

Jimin cramped the letter in his fist and held it near his chest. He held it near his heart which was clenched as well, just like the paper of the letter.

Jimin took his phone which had a scratch on it's screen. He looked at the crack for a few seconds. Wasn't it just looking like his own heart?

He dialed an unknown number and called it. Ring...Ring...

"Pick up!!" Jimin gritted his teeth taking long breaths.

The call was picked up.

"Hello.."

⩎⩏⩎⩏⩎⩏⩎⩏⩎⩏⩎⩏⩎⩏⩎⩏⩎⩏⩎⩏