C H A P T E R [N̲̅][I̲̅][N̲̅][E̲̅][T̲̅][E̲̅][E̲̅][N̲̅]

Jin was watching the news. Jimin came into the room and stood behind his hyung.

BREAKING NEWS

C.E.O LEE JEHOON WAS ARRESTED LAST NIGHT DUE TO 'ATTEMPT TO RAPE AND MURDER' ON VICTIM PARK JIMIN. TODAY THE CASE WENT TO THE HIGH COURT.

Forty Seven customers complained against Lee Jehoon and his wife Rose that they had cheated on them and embezzled almost 13 crore dollars and were involved in fund bargaining. Lee Jehoon is expelled from the BOARD OF DIRECTORS.

From some special sources, Court came to know Mr. Jehoon's and his wife Rose appointed false case of 'Attempt to rape and murder' on the ex employee of the company, Kim Taehyung two years ago.

The court has decided 5 years rigorous imprisonment for the convicted couple. Their punishment can be more harsh by the time according to the court.

---

Jimin sighed in satisfaction sitting beside Jin.

"Taehyung would be so happy, if he could see this.." Jin sighed.

"He is happy." Jimin smiled at him.

"You mean?"

"I mean he is happy to see this."

"No..He..I mean.."

"He is alive, hyung. He is out of the city."

"Chim, are you thinking right or hallucinating ?"

"Yes, I am alright. I know where he is. I knew these entire two years where he has been, how he has been.

"Why the fuck you haven't tell us!"

"I was bound to.. Tae didn't want all of you guys to know where he was."

Jimin told everything to Jin.

FLASHBACK

Jimin grabbed the letter and opened it. A beautiful, neat and clean handwriting came into display.

-------------◦•●◉✿◉●•◦-------------

Dear Minnie,

  I don't know why you are mad at me. You also probably don't know what happened to me in these two days. Maybe you haven't got the news. Neither you called me, nor did you receive my calls for two long weeks. Nowadays you are avoiding me. You don't talk with me, you don't want to see my face. Maybe you are doing this for your own good. I have no right to be mad at you.

Minnie, you know? There comes a time in life, when we feel so helpless and so alone. This is my exact condition now.

After completing my study, I joined this office one year ago. I was quite hardworking and good at my own work. My boss Mr. Lee was so impressed with me that he started preferring me over his own son Lee Jehoon. Jehoon was jealous of me and used to see me as his competitor. But I have always seen him as my colleague and the one and only son of my boss, the future CEO of the company.

One day, a girl named Rose proposed to me to go out on a date with her. On that exact day we came home together. Maybe you don't remember. Obviously I ditched her. Why? If I tell you the cause, you will probably hate me.

But then many things happened in my life, so that I had to say yes to her to divert my mind from that problem. I wanted to run away from my problem just like today, I am gonna run away from my problem without facing it.