Female Ben 10000 x Male reader

Comincia dall'inizio

FutureMax:Heeey.When you find the look that works.

Y/N:Max?

Future Max:And you Y/N.I missed you so much.Ever since...

Bene 10000:Dont tell them everything.

Future Max:Of course.

Y/N:Max focus!We need a ride.

Inside the rust bucket.

Bene:So how did the future turned out for me?

Bene10000:I am wordwide known super heroine and have my own headquarters.

Y/N:Cool.And me?

Future Max:You seem occupied.

Rust bucket stopped in front of the Sector 15-D.

After entering the main room they saw Future Y/N fight Dr. Animos new beast on which Animo was riding.

Animo: How do you like my new pet.A little Arburian Pelarota,a part of Wulpimancer and a pinch of elephant.I call it Arburian wulpimancer Mammuthus.

The mutant hybrid looked like a fusion of cannonbolt and wildmutt that had long tusks and armor on the underbelly resembling the trunk.

Bene:Canonmutt sounds better.

Y/N:Agree.

Future Y/N:What?!Why did you brought them here?

While Future Y/N was distracted the armored giant charged at him sending him straight in the wall.

Bene:Why won't you help him?

Bene 10000:He can take care of himself.He doesnt like people getting into his way.

Future Y/Ns robo arm turned into one of the Ptrosapien(Dimondhead) and caged the monster and it's creator inside of a diamond cage.

Y/N:What?How did that happened?

Bene 10000:Your new arm is like an omnitrix.Able to change into arm of different alien arms.

Soon after,Animo and his pet got lose.

FutereY/N:Enough!

Future you turns his hand into one of the Ectonurite(Ghostfreak) and punched the monster inside of it's head.Then trapped Animo in place with Florauna(Wildwine) powers.

Ultimos:Did we detect a cry for help.The Galactic Enforcers have arrived.

Future you turned his hand into one of Galvanic Mechamorf(Upgrade)

Future Y/N:Shows over,guys.

Ultimos:Its a big word,Y/N.You could always save a couple of bad guys for us.

FutureY/N:What would be the point?But since youre here,how about you bring Animo back to the Null Void chamber for me.

Ultimos:Yeah sure.Anything to help.

Future you turns his upgrade arm into helicopter blades,jumps trough the window and starts flying away.

Future Y/N:Bene Ill meet you back at the headqauarters .

Future Bene transformed into Stinklfy as you and Bene climb on her legs.

Author:(Remember that future Stinkfly has bigger and stronger legs than original)

Animo:Guess you got me now.Theres nothing I can do.

Flying through the Bellwood

Bene:So Animos been around this whole time?