Their first kiss💏

I am obsessed  with this song ri8 now👆👆

Hello beautiful people...Hope you all are doing good...

( Till now I have never shared any romantic relationship with anyone so sorry if I am unable to bring out the required emotions through my writing.. because at the end it's all my imaginations)

Quote Cr : Google

In the evening when Shehnaaz came home,there was turmoil all around the house…everyone was busy with their chores moving things from one place to another. After observing her surrounding anyone can guess that preparation for some party was going on. But doesn’t Sidharth and Mahira‘s engagement is next week….than why so much haste about the preparation.

Haan to tumhe kya who ek hafte pehle se tayaari kare ya ek saal”,her subconscious mocked her.

“ Haan mujhe kya”,she told herself or more like lied to herself.

“ Are you jealous of your sister Shehnaaz?”,again it was her inner voice which from last few days was constantly annoying her with all this questions.

“ Why I will be jealous of her?..I love my sister”,she retorted to no one but herself.

“ Because you love….”,before she got her answer she was interrupted by a maid who was a lady in her late fifties and working for Gills from many years.

“ Bibi aap aagaye…apko kuch chahiye”,the maid asked with gentle smile on her face.

“Nahi aunty abhi k liye toh kuch nahi ,waise kis cheez ki yeh tayari ho rahi…Shaam ko kuch hai kya”.

“Arre nahi bibi aaj toh kuch nahi hai haan lekin kal Sidharth Baba ka janamdin hai toh Sahab ne party rakhi hai yeh sab uske liye hi hai”

“Ohh acha …”and than realisation hit her “…kya kaha Sidharth ka birthday?..Kal uska birthday hai?”,she asked with newly found enthusiasm which was missing in her from long.

“Haan bibi..lekin apko kya hua”,the maid asked confused at her reaction.

“Haan?..kuch bhi nahi”…she said with big smile on her face..”Acha abb mai cahlti hoon mujhe fresh hokar thoda rest karna hai ”and she left.

“Soch Shehnaaz soch..usko kya acha lag skta hai”,talking to no one but herself she was pacing from one corner of the room to another…forgetting all her worries because at present she was having a more important matter to handle that is Sidharth’s birthday gift.And finally after her one hour long monologue conversation plus one more hour of surfing internet paid off and she settled with the idea she was sure he would love.
And the next moment she was in the kitchen gathering ingredients needed from different cupboard and assembling them with the help of their cook  Marie.
“Mam, Are you sure aap karloge?Apko help nahi chahiye?”,Marie asked her uncertain of the young girl ability.
“Haan Marie mai karlungi aap yeh same cheez mujhse panchwi baar pooch rahi ho…haan woh alag baat hai ki maine coffee aur Maggie ke alawa kuch banaya nahi hai aajtak but mere paas full recipe hai toh kuch gadbad hone ka sawal hi nahi hai”,she said with big smile pointing to the recipe video which she was watching now and then on her phone.

The woman was still uncertain of her suggestion..however she can’t defy her nd that’s why she left from there hoping that nothing went wrong because she saw how much determined Shehnaaz was.

After working for hours tirelessly..and messing the whole kitchen from cooking slab to floor….when she saw the outcome of her efforts…her happiness has no bounds….
Kya baat hai Shehnaaz..pehle try mai itna badhiya..kahin tum apne talent ko waste toh nahi kar rahi business padh kar”,and then she giggled to herself.
But the moment her eyes roamed all over the place…”Haaye raaba..”she shrieked.
Mama ke aane se pehle yeh sab saaf karna padega barna aaj toh shamat hi aajana hai…Beta Shehnaaz aaj toh tu gayi agar jald hi yeh saf nahi kiya toh…Babaji help karo meri”... and her prayers got answered because the next moment Marie walked into the kitchen and her mouth was agape the momemt her eyes registered the state of her surrounding.
“Mam yeh sab….”
“I know I am sorry…Marie please let’s clean it fast iss se pehle ki mumma aajaye”
“Okh..”,Marie nodded not sure of from where to start.
“Thank you…”,Shehnaaz gave her sheepish smile to her and than the next moment they were cleaning the mess.