Is She Really Fine?

Hey hii everyone thank you for reading the previous parts and I really hope you guys like this part too.🤞

Now, let's go back to the story 👇👇👇

"So,Miss Shehnaaz you always like to make faces,or aaj koi special occasion hai?",said Sidharth in a teasing way.

"Hmm..?"Shehnaaz asked annoyingly.

"I mean since I came here,maine almost saare cartoon characters ke faces dekh liye ",he said chuckling, which Shehnaaz didn't found amusing at all and was enough to make already annoyed Shehnaaz even more angry on him.

"Ok fine,no need to see my cartoon face anymore, btw aage se left lene ke baad do room chodkar,you will find the guest room",Shehnaaz said really pissed off and left him to continue from there alone

"Par mujhe toh yeh cartoonist chehra itna bhi bura nahi laga, Sidharth kya soch rha hai tu bhi ",Sidharth almost mumbled to himself,slapping back of his head lightly.

While Shehnaaz was heading towards her room,Mrs.Gill's voice "Shehnaaz.." made her almost froze at her position...

"Jii..jii..Mom",is the only few words Shehnaaz could utter gathering all her courage..
When,
"Beta,just tell me how are you feeling after disappointing me again?",asked Mrs.Gill,glaring at her daughter..whose situation was as similar as deer caught in headlight.

"Mo..Mom..woh,I'm Sorry,actually.."while Shehnaaz was still struggling with her words,Mrs.Gill continued with her..
"No Shehnaaz,beta you don't need to be sorry,infact I am sorry,ki maine tumse kuch expect kiya,ki maine fir ek baar tumpe bharosa kiya ki sayad iss baar tum sab thik karogi",she said with voice laced in sarcasm.

"Mom woh...",Shehnaaz tried to explain herself again mustering all her courage.
But Mrs.Gill was not at all in mood of listening anything.
"Shehnaaz,I really don't need your explanations, now just go to your room before I lose my temper aur gusse me aisa kuch bol doon jo tumhe acha na lage, because maybe you don't care about your mother but being your mother,I care about you ",saying so Mrs.Gill left from there leaving Shehnaaz who was almost on a verge of crying.

Shehnaaz quickly ran to her room and closing the door she almost threw herself on the bed and cried her heart out for almost an hour,

"Mom is right,I guess,I was and I will always be  a disappointment to her,dada-dadi jii I really miss you both,yahaan mujhe koi nahi samjhta,koi mere jaisi baate nahi karta",saying all this words to herself until she slept.

It was dinner time, when a maid knocked her room and called her to join everyone for the dinner. She was not in the mood to eat anything ,but then she did not want to annoy her mother anymore, so she thought it's better to go for the dinner.

On the dinning table,someone noticed her puffy face and almost swollen bloodshot eye and could easily guess that she must have been crying for hour,but have no idea why?

After dinner,when Shehnaaz was heading towards her room,she heard a voice,"Are you fine?"and recognising the voice instantly she turned around to answer him,"Yeah...I am,and all thanks to you."

Sidharth who didn't get what she meant by that said,"Ok then,Good night."
"Good night ",she mumbled and left for her room leaving him there to ponder over her swollen and bloodshot eyes.

"Is She really fine",he almost asked himself.
.
.
.
Ty so much💛💙 guys for reading this part,and
If you like this part then do vote and kindly give your precious reviews..

and let's wait for the next part to see what new turn #SidNaaz bond is going to take?
.
.
And sorry for all those grammatical mistakes 😅❤