Why?

Sidharth's POV:

I spent whole day wondering how I could bring back that sweet smile of hers for which my heart is craving and finally now I exactly know what I have to do.

Next day,

It's almost 7 in the evening and here I am standing in front of her door   trying to gather all the courage required to face her and finally after 15 minutes of my all rehearsals,Somehow I gather the required guts and knocked on her door. And trust me when I say,I have never felt so much nervousness in my whole life and my sweaty hands are  proving it.

But,the moment she opened the door revealing her beautiful face, It felt all my nervousness leaving my body as if I was not the one rehearsing from last fifteen minutes and now what my heart,mind and soul are feeling all relaxed and calm...and I am finding it hard to believe that it's all her effect.But the very next moment my eyes caught her beautiful brown ones and then what my heart felt is a strange pang...and what I cannot understand myself is....why I feel this way whenever I see her in pain?,Why I consider like it's my duty to remove all the pain and problems out of her life?Why?...And once again I can't figure out the reason behind all this.I am feeling like a lost guy.Her eyes were all red and puffy and I exactly know the reason behind.

I came out of my trance the very moment her melodious yet wrapped in agony voice fell on my eardrum,calling my name....
"Sidharth...",her calling my name is another kind of satisfaction which my heart feels everytime she calls my name.

"Hmm.."is all I could say...firstly because I am still unsure of her reaction and secondly because her presence always leave me mesmerized for what reason again I don't know.

"Koi kaam tha?",she asked in her lowkey voice.

"Kya tum.. aaj...mere sath kahin chal skti ho?",the moment those words left my mouth ,I felt stupid...I mean really Sidharth..Is it a way to ask someone?

"Stupid me",I mutter to myself.

"Sidharth I am sorry But I can't ",She was about to give an excuse when I cut her..
"We are not going to any kind of party or get together but I am sure tumhe wahaan jaakar acha feel hoga...please"

Shehnaaz's POV:

Hearing him pleading me to accompany him to wherever he wants to take me..my heart is telling me to go with him but my mind was reminding me of the incident which took place a day before. But wait,didn't he said that it's not any kind of party or get together, also after that incident, the way he was being all protective and caring towards me...now I think I trust him...so it's my heart that won the battle against my brain. Also it will be better to go out rather than to sit in this room and cry over something I can't change.

"Okh, taaiyar hokar ek ghante mein milti hoon"is all I said without making any further questions like where we are going or something because at present all that matter is I wanted to divert my mind from that nightmare which is continuously haunting me from Last two days.

Also I didn't miss the million dollars smile which adorned his lips and the happiness which his eyes were radiating after hearing my answer.

Shehnaaz...I mentally warned myself.

"Okh,thank you",saying this with that beautiful smile still plastered on his lips ,he left leaving me to get ready to go somewhere I don't have idea about..
.
.
Do hit the vote button and kindly give your precious reviews, also if you like this book recommend it to others too
.
.
----------------------------------------------------‐--------

With love,
Takansha 💕