She was the one for him..the best one.

MOHABBAT BHI UNSE KAMAAL KI HOTI HAI,

JINKA MILNA MUQADAR MEIN NAHI HOTA !!
_________________________________________

Hello everyone..so I decided to complete this book but offcourse not the way I wanted it to....because it's really tough for me to write anything where they are not together or are longing for each other at present...so I am just going to finish this story and I hope I won't disappoint you all with the ending...also I know it will be difficult for many of you to read the story...in the present scenario
...and it's completely okh I will not be disappointed...also remember...

        "  SIDNAAZ IS ETERNAL "

and Sidharth is always there with us in our heart..and in Shehnaaz...because they were DO JISM EK JAAN.
_________________________________________
She was here lying on her bed in her room but all her thoughts were with him….she was touching her lips now and then just to make sure that the heavenly pleasure those lips received few minutes back was real and not any of her dreams….and those words…

Shehnaaz…I love you”…were making her heart flutter…and she was not in her control as if she cannot stop herself from constantly falling into him…he was that deep ocean..her heart wants to drown in.

yes Shehnaaz it’s the only truth that Sidharth Shukla is deeply and madly in love with Shehnaaz Kaur Gill…”only remembering those words she felt a warm glow rose up into her face accompanied by a beautiful smile.
With his thoughts in her mind and his confession ringing in her ear like music and love..yes love for him..for her Mr.khadoos in her heart she succumbed to slumber,unknown to the fact that she will wake up with reality hitting her hard.
.
.
The next morning when she was heading towards dinning room to have her breakfast..for which she intentionally got late..because she could bear her mother’s anger but couldn’t gather enough courage to face him after what took palace between them last night…it was still hard for her to believe that he really confessed to her.

Arre meri jaan usne tumhe hi kiss kiya tha bhul gyi”…again her conscience.
“you…”she was about to scold her own conscience.

When she heard his voice.."Mom but yeh surprise best tha…otherwise yeh mera first birthday hota without you on my side

Mom?..his mom is here….and she doesn't knew when her curiosity dragged her to the dinning room.
And the next second her eyes lend on someone..whose mere presence was enough to bring her back to the reality..which hit her like a bucket of cold water destroying her castle of dream within a mere second …dream she has just started to knit..dream of being with someone who loves her and someone she love..dream of her and him being together but

Do all dreams come true?”..she was thinking all this when she felt she was engulfed by someone in a tight hug.

Hii my little sister..How are you?”,the person asked still hugging her.

haan?..mai theek hoon dii..you say

Jaisi deekh rahi hoon…btw lets have breakfast first..come and don’t worry Mom tumhe nahi daantegi late aane ke liye..Right mom?”

“Haan right!!”,Mrs.Gill smiled looking at her daughters..Shehnaaz felt a pang thinking why her mother never be like this with her but little did she knew how much her mother loves her and it was her love and care only that she was so protective regarding her younger daughter who according to her  was too naïve and innocent for this evil world.