Her heart compelled her to trust him!!

The clock struck eight and there he was impatiently waiting for her in the living area.He was sure of one thing that the place where he was going to take her would surley change her mood and this time for better.That was when he saw her coming towards him.She was wearing a white knee length kurta with blue Jean's and had applied minimal makeup just that much to hide her puffy red eyes and pale face because she was not ready to answer anyone regarding her condition.Though she has not put any effort but for his eyes she was the most beautiful sight.He himself didn't know why she affect him so much and so differently?Why her mere presence was enough to make him lost in awe of her?

"Chalein .."

"Hmm"was all he could say.

"Sidharth I am ready...chalein abb"she repeated again a bit loudly for him to hear.

"Haan please",he said forwarding his left hand..a gesture which meant you first.

Both of them were now sitting in the car driving towards their destination about which she had no clue yet.She was continuously fidgeting with her fingers while gazing outside the window.She was nervous but she knew one thing by then that she could trust the man sitting beside her.....the very man who saved her dignity,who was there for her during her worst situation and who was still helping her to get out of her worst nightmare.

And those thoughts that atleast she had someone in her worst time which she could have never possibly been able to face alone was giving a different kind of comfort to her poor heart.

"Pta hai meri Mom kehti hain ki kisi aise cheez ko itna importance nhi dena chahiye jo apko sirf takleef de rahi ho aur kuch nahi",Sidharth said bringing her back from her chain of thoughts.

"Kosis kar rahi hoon par shayad itna asaan nhi hai",she said with sadness in her voice.For the first time because of that incident she realised how weak she was and her mother was always right...about her.For the first time she was feeling bad for being herself I.e. someone so weak who could not protect herself from the devils in disguise of humans of this cruel world.

"Mujhe yakeen hai tum kar paogi kyunki tum kosis kar rahi ho",he said confidently squeezing her arm in order to give her a feeling of comfort.

Hearing that she passed him a smile,a full hearted smile because for the first time other than her grandparents someone had shown so much trust and confidence in her.

The rest of ride neither of them spoke anything because Sidharth decided to gave her some space...and this time the silence in the environment around them was not the awkward one but was comforting one for some unknown reason.

After almost a journey of two hours ,he finally stopped the car saying

"And finally hum pahonch gaye...."and then parking the car on the side of the road he got down and moved towards her side and opened the door for her.

Stepping down the car she turned around to have the proper view of the place and was left all confused and pissed off,thinking that he must have joked with her.

"Sidharth agar yeh mazaak hai toh please abhi bta do",she said all angrily.

"Sorry, mai smjha nhi....",Sidharth said unable to figure out what she exactly meant.

"Matlab yeh ki raat ke 10 bje jungle se gheere sunsaan raaste pe aisa kya dikhane laaye ho jo mera mood ekdum se thik kar dega",she said all at once with frustration clear in her voice.

"Ohh ,waise jo mai tumhe dikhana chahta hoon for that hame jungle ke andar jaana hoga"

"Kya?...paagal waagal ho gaye ho mai nhi jaa rhi"she said shockingly with fear laced voice.

"Mujhe aisa kyun lag rha hai kisi ko darr lag rha hai",Sidharth said in a teasing manner.

"Darre meri jutti...kisi ko darr lag rha hai",she said mimicking his voice.

"Waise tumhe pta hai aise junglo mein khunkhaar jungli jaanwar aur chudail rehti hain",she said thinking maybe then he would change his mind.

"Uski chinta tum blkl mat karo agr honge bhi toh tumhe dekhar kar darr jaenge",Sidharth said chuckling.

Shehnaaz was about to retaliate when she felt him holding her hand in his and than she looked into his eyes and she felt as if his dark orbs were begging her brown ones to trust them and instantly her heart compelled her to trust him.

"Fine,par kuch bhi gaddbad hua toh mai tumhari jaan le lungi",she said pretending that she was still angry and not in the favour of his idea.

"Le lena meri maa pehle chalo toh sahi",he said chuckling.

"Waise mujhe nhi lgta ki abb jaane ki jarurat hai kyunki mujhe toh abhi se meri shera waali maata ke darshan ho rhe hain",he muttered to himself.

Sidharth really meri....he mentally slapped himself.

They got down the road still holding each other's hand.They made their way through a narrow path which was surrounded by wild plants and trees on both sides. Throughout their way they could hear all sorts of scary noises made by the tiny nocturnal creatures of the jungle and with each passing moment Shehnaaz fear was reaching another height and the thoughts that were comforting her at that moment were he was holding her hand...he was with her and she was not alone.

After walking for almost twenty minutes or so,she could hear faint sound of water falling from some height and just after walking for more couple of minutes she remained awestruck at the sight that was in front of her eyes and only one sentence left her mouth,

"Wow,it's beautiful".
.
.
Do click the vote button and kindly comment down ur reviews abt the story positive..negative anything I would love to know abt your views.

_________________________________________

With Love,
Takansha 💕