Will you be my partner for tonight?

Hello beautiful people, I hope you all are doing well...❤
.
.
So,let's go back to the story...
.
.
"Babajii,bas aaj kisi tarah uss London return khadoos ki shakal dekhne ko na mile,jab se aaye..."

While she was blabbbering all this to herself, her feet twisted and she was just about to fell when two strong arms hold her in their tight embrace.

When she opened her eyes slowly she saw that handsome face, just a moment before she was praying that she don't get to see it today.

Sidharth was quite lost in her eyes while his hands were wrapped tightly around her waist,he just wanted to get completely lost into those beautiful brown orbs of her at that moment there was something which was pullinghim towards her from the momenthe laid eyes on her,but his special moment was disturbed by Shehnaaz voice..

"Babaji,itni jaldi meri wish puri nahi karni thi aapko"
.
.
"What?",Sidharth asked with confused look.
.
.
"Kuch nahi ...tumse matlab,waise din bhar mujhe aise pakad ke khade rehne ka irada hai ?",Shehnaaz asked him raising her brows.
.
.
"Wohhh...woh...aisi koi baat nahi hai ",Sidharth said fumbling with his words.
.
.
"Toh abb Chodo",Shehnaaz said in angry tone.
.
.
The next moment she regretted for speaking out those words because Shuklajii literally lossened his grip on her waist ,finally removing his hands from it and the next moment she was lying on the floor shouting with pain "ahhh...khoteya,dimaag bech kar aaye ho,chodne ko kisne kaha".
.
.
"Tumne hi toh kaha tha ",Sidharth said with shocked expression.
.
.
"Pagal,maine haath hatane ko kaha tha ",Shehnaaz almost shouted with red face full of anger.
.
.
"Haan wohi toh kiya maine abb mujhe khayal nahi aaya aisa kuch hojaega ",he said with teasing smile..while running his hands through his dark dense locks.
.
.
"Arrgh...abb bewakoofo jaise khade mat raho haath do...",poor shehnaaz almost shouted on him.
.
.
"Haan...haath kyun doon,mera haath aunty ne already Mahira ke liye maang rakha hai..",Sidharth said in teasing way.
.
.
"Babaji..Subah subah iss pagal ki shakal dikhana jaruri tha,khotiya agar tumhare bakwaas jokes karke mann bhar gya ho toh haath do taaki mai uth paaon",she said almost in both pleading and angry voice.
.
.
"Ohh..sorry ",saying this he forwarded his hand for her to hold it and the moment he got her hand in his, a different kind of feeling arouse in him.
Unaware of all this Shehnaaz stood up holding his hand.
.
.
And the moment she turned to move from there, she heard him saying "Miss Gill Thank You bol ke bhi koi cheez hoti hai ".
"Whatever..",saying this Shehnaaz move towards dining area.
.
.
"Yaar Mahira, tumhari behen toh kaafi alag hai ",Sidharth said this to no one but himself with sheepish smile.
.
.
When Shehnaaz reached dining area her parents were already their having their breakfast.
"Good morning mom, good morning dad ",saying this Shehnaaz took her place.
.
.
"Shehnaaz,why are you so late today ",asked Mrs.Gill.
.
.
"Parminder, please not now ",said Mr.Gill in stern voice.
.
.
And hence Mrs.Gill didn't said anything further and Shehnaaz sighed as her father saved her from an hour of lecture, here Sidharth also joined them, and greeted all of them passing teasing smile to Shehnaaz.
.
.
While they all were having their breakfast,
Mr.Gill asked Sidharth, "Aur beta Office kabse join karne ka socha hai".
.
.
"Woh Uncle, next week se,itne dino baad Mumbai aaya hoon toh socha ek hafte dosto se mill will loon".,said Sidharth.
.
.
"Nice idea beta, chalo enjoy karo",exclaimed Mrs.Gill.
.
.
"Btw Aunty,I want a permission from you",Sidharth said in pleading manner.
.
.
"Beta,you don't need to ask for permission,btw it's regarding what?",asked Mrs.Gill.
.
.
"Woh ,actually Aunty today there is party at my friend's place and everyone has to attend it in pair and since Mahira is not here, Can I take Shehnaaz for Party today?, if you will agree than only..",said Sidharth all at once.
.
.
Shehnaaz was just about to say something...when she heard Mrs.Gill saying, "Sure Beta,she will go with you tonight,Is it fine with you Shehnaaz?",asked Mrs.Gill looking at Shehnaaz.
.
.
At this Sidharth too asked her with teasing smile because he knew she don't want to,"Yes Shehnaaz, Will you be my Partner for tonight ?".
.
.
Thinking about her mother Shehnaaz knew that she has no other option than going to party with Mr.Khadoos as she has given him this name.
.
.
And all she say is, "jii Mom",while glaring at Sidharth who was smirking at the moment.
.
.
After breakfast,
"Babaji,abb yeh kaunsi nayi musibat hai,pta nahi kaisi party hogi,kaise log honge, Mr.Khadoos ke dost uske tarah khadoos honge toh,Babaji abb aapka ka Bharoosa hai ,sab thik karna..",blabbbering all this to her personal God Shehnaaz went to her room.
.
.
.
.
Thank you guys ❤
For reading this part, hope you enjoyed it and if yes than do vote and leave your precious reviews in the comment box.
.
.
And wait for the next part to know,
What will happen in the party?
Till than bye..
Have a good day ❤