Jealousy & Misunderstanding

SIDHARTH 'S POV

Its been a month since I had joined business, everything was in it's own place in my professional life but...Was everything alright in my personal life?,To be honest I didn't knew.

One and a half months back I had my whole life planned with Mahira as my life partner...my better half, but now everything feels like a never ending puzzle in which I was stuck with my own emotions somewhere and was unable to keep them at the right place and it all happened after meeting her.

Her innocent face,her world's most beautiful smile,her soothing voice...her peaceful aura every fucking thing about her was messing with my heart and my mind as if playing a game with me in which I was the one losing my senses and my heart too.

I was thinking all this when my phone rang bringing me out from the reverie of my thoughts.

It was Santokh Uncle on the other side, picking up the call..I spoke,

"Hello Uncle, Is everything alright? ",
the question automatically came out because both Uncle and Aunty has never called me during office hours before this.

" Beta koi tension ki baat nhi hai , actually guard ka call aaya tha ghar pe power cut hogya hai,aur thik hone mein time lagega...8 baj gaye hain toh saare staff bhi apne quarter chale gaye honge..toh beta agar tum busy na ho toh ghar thoda jaldi jaa skte ho ,Shehnaaz ghar pe akeli hogi aur usse andhere se bahut darr lagta hai...mujhe aur tumhari aunty ko uski kafi fikr ho rahi hai aur hame toh ghar pahunchte pahunchte 12..1 baj jayenge..."

And the moment I heard Uncle saying she was alone and was nyctophobia, without any further thought I replied,

" Jee Uncle mai bas nikal hi rha hoon...yahan pe mera saara kaam hogaya hai",saying this I grabbed my coat which was hung on my chair while still being on call with Uncle and walked out of my cabin.

" Thank you so much beta...tumne hamari tension kam kardi "

" Thank you ki koi baat nhi hai Uncle ".

" Okh beta, chalo ab mai phone rkhta hoon,take care "

" Jee Uncle ", saying so I pressed the lift button for the ground floor at the same time informing parking guard to bring my car to the front gate.

Throughout the drive from my office to Gill's Mansion,I was hoping her to be alright.

Once reached there I was walking so fast while passing through the corridor of the floor where her room was...that my breathe was uneven and my heart was beating at faster rate but I halted on my way the moment I heard voices coming from her room and not any such voice but they were of her and some other guy and the way they were bickering it seemed as if they were very close to each other and know each other very well.

" Moti maan le ki tu haari "

" Achaji tumhare kehne se "

" Sana kabhi toh apni haar maana kar yaar...cheater "

" Acha bachu ruk batati hoon..Kaun cheater hai.."

" Sana nahi....nhi..nhi..Sana.."

"Aah..."

Hearing her cry...I came out of my shocked state and rushed towards her room but reaching there what I saw I didn't like it at all...I felt as if something sharp pierced my heart causing me so much pain... ohh my poor heart.

All I could focus during that moment was their closeness...they were so close to each other and so comfortable in each other presence.She never share this kind of comfort with me.
♡♡♡

WRITER'S POV

In reality it was nothing like that,but from where Sidharth was watching them it seemed like they were kissing each other whereas in reality that guy was just blowing air on her eyes as during their fun banter something got into her eyes.
♡♡♡

SHEHNAAZ'S POV:

While Ahaan was busy blowing air on my eyes since it was burning badly ,I saw Sidharth standing in the doorway with his eyes red and his palm fisted and as much as I understood at that moment he was seething in rage...for first few seconds, I was confused that what must be the reason behind his anger...and than realisation hit me like a bucket of cold water,he must have misinterpreted what he saw and I don't know why a sudden urge to explain him the truth rose in my heart.

" Sidharth..",on hearing me Ahaan too turned to look to his side.

But he left from there as if he never heard me..leaving me and Ahaan all confused.
.
.
Vote,Comment and Share.

_________________________________________

With love,
Takansha 💕