I am really sorry !!

Hello everyone...hope you all are doing well..💕

Like...Comment....Follow...Share !!

It was 12:30 in the night but it was as if sleep was far from Shehnaaz’s eyes.She still didn’t understand that why Sidharth behaved like that and that too just because he imagined her and Ahaan to be in relationship. She was also annoyed of the fact that he made up a story about her and Ayaan just on the basis of his so called imagination.
Jaise inke lagne par hi duniya chalti hai…yeh nhi ki insaan ek baar dusre ki bhi baat sunle…waise I have never thought that you must be having boyfriend “,she mimicked him remembering his words from the morning incident while complaining about him to no one but herself. Even after trying for a long time, when she could not sleep…she thought of sneaking into the kitchen and enjoy her favourite chocolate ice cream..which is always there.

While she was busy relishing the cool and chocolatey heaven, someone entered the kitchen unknown to her presence and what he saw was nothing less than a dream.

Sidharth POV: 

I was afraid of confronting her after the stupid stunt I pulled in the morning but , Was it all my fault? … no one will think straight after knowing that the girl he loves is not his but someone else, she is in love with someone else...her heart belongs to someone else. But, Was it her fault?,… offcourse not. I just want to beat the shit out of that guy for getting so close to her…the whole day the picture of their closeness was revolving in my head, making me restless and ignorant at my workplace. And I am not liking the kind of effect she is having on me where I am getting driven by emotion. And just to escape her and my emotions, I decided to overwork and come home late. But it looks like God doesn’t love me very much.

The moment I entered the kitchen to have some water..my breathe hitched…my heart skip a beat there she was sitting on the kitchen slab with a bowl of ice cream in her hand…which seems to be some precious possession to her at the momemt that she even doesn’t noticed my presence in the room looking no less than the most cutest creature on earth …which worked in my favour giving me more time to see and admire every feature of her beautiful face. Her deep brown orbs in which anyone would love to be drowned,her beautiful  button nose, those plump natural pink lips…. I so wanted to taste them from the moment I laid my eyes on them. And those beautiful golden brown silky hair of hers which at present were messing with her face and my patience due to wind coming from the window.My hands were itching to remove those strands that were shamelessly caressing her whole face.And the next moment I was standing in front of her and my hands on their own as if they have their own mind moved to remove them from her face….and all I can see in her eyes is a complete astonishment but she was not feeling awkward or uncomfortable and for that I internally sighed in relief.

Shehnaaz POV :

While I was busy relishing my favourite ice cream ,all of sudden I felt someone’s presence in front of me and when I raised my head to look at the person , there stands the man who is now part of my ninety nine thoughts out of hundred. I looked at his face..his hair dishelved and he was looking weary..he was still in his office attire which means he has just arrived.And  the next moment my breathe stuck in my throat by the way he was removing the hair from my face which were irritating me from so long, but I was feeling too tired to tie them into ponytail or bun.In the process his fingers lightly touched the sides of my face and I felt spark everywhere his fingers made contact…I wanted this sensation to never end. Few minutes back I was craving for the ice cream but now all my heart craved for was his touch.
And than he lightly caressed my lower lips…though the temperature of the surrounding was low but his touch left me all hot...and the next moment the stupid me moaned at the new sensation. “Sidharth” I whispered breathelessly and he came out of his trance. And than he moved away to a safe distance leaving me annoyed on losing the warm sensation.

◇◇◇◇

He scratched the back of his neck “ I came here to get some water and saw you struggling with your hairs so just came to help you". She nodded walking to  refrigerator to get water for him.On getting water he gulped the whole glass in one go as if he was thirsty from days.But it was her mere presence which was turning him all hot specially the sleeveless kurti with deep neck fitting her well enough to highlight all her curves.

Unaware of all the wrong thoughts going into his head, She asked “Sidharth khaana laga doon “.
Thank you but actually maine already dinner kar liya hai but if it’s okh with you ek cup coffee
milegi "

“Sure..”

While she was busy preparing coffee for him, he looked at her beautiful hair which were now in bun, giving him access to roam his eyes to her little exposed milky white back and groaned on feeling himself getting tight in his pants. On the other hand ,she could still feel his touch lingering on her skin…and they both mentally slapped themselve for having this kind of thoughts for each other.

She poured the coffee into the cup handing it over to him and than turned around to leave but stopped her track hearing him calling her..
Shehnaaz "

“Jii..”

“ I am sorry”

“ Sorry?”

I am sorry for the way I behaved yesterday and in the morning ,it’s your life and I am no one to question you…it was just that you are like a family to me and I was being little protective towards you but I assure you that from now onwards you will never get to witness such behavior from my side "

From such a long speech her mind registered only two words ..family…protective, and her heart swell with unknown happiness.And there come her instant reply…

Okh fine Mr.Shukla your sorry accepted and I have a alternative career choice for you in case you suffer loss in your business or get bored of it..”She spoke with a sarcastic smile plastered on her face.

What? "

Story writer…you can become a story writer the way you cooked up your own story…I am impressed”,she taunted him annoyed with the fact that still he is stuck to his made up story .

Sorry

Aapko kisi ne bataya nhi ki khud ki mann gharan kahaniya banana se kayi gunna acha hota hai hum saamne wale ki bhi baat thodi sunn le "

“Matlab ?”

“Matlab yeh ki me and Ahaan are not in relationship and he is my best friend and mujhe andhere se darr lagta hai isliye jab light chali gyi toh maine Ahaan ko call kiya because he is the only person who will come at any time on my one call…also Mom and Dad know him very well and Ahaan is the only thing related to me of which mom is proud of, he is the nicest guy I have ever known and I don,t know how I got so lucky to have him as my best friend and in my life.”

She don’t know why but she felt this urge to explain him everything.On the other hand Sidharth was feeling so many emotions after hearing her side of story…but guilt, jealousy and an unknown happiness were the most prominent one. Guilty because he judged her and her pure relationship with Ahaan on the basis of his own assumptions, Jealous because the Ahaan guy hold much more importance in her life than he expected and happy because her heart belongs to no one who is not him and now he is determined to make it his unware of the fact that he has already achieved goal....her heart only thinks about him 24/7.

I am really sorry Shehnaaz..please forgive me”

you’re already forgiven Mr.Shukla”

please stop calling me that” he said annoyed at the fact that she was addressing him as Mr.Shukla and not Sidharth because according to him his name sounds most beautiful from her mouth.

okh..okh sorry...Mr angry young man” she said laughing lightly, "…btw your coffee” she pointed towards his coffee “is getting cold

ohh haan ”,saying this he took the first sip and instantly loved what he tasted.
“Mujhe lagta tha my mom makes the best coffee but you too are no less”

Really?..thank you”, she said with glint of crimson adorning her chubby cheeks.
Sidharth loved the effect which his mere compliment was having on her…also from now onwards the coffee made by her is his favourite.

Btw Sidharth tumhari Mom kab aa rhi hain

Next week along with Dad and Mahira” mahira name caught her attention and inside her that feeling of guilt had just started surfacing when  Sidharth word brought her back “..btw mom ko batana banta hai that someone is already waiting for her eagerly

No ,I mean you must be missing her isliye pucha "she said quickly.

“A lot”,he said with a bit of sadness “but let me tell you one thing Mom is surely gonna love you once she will meet you”

How could you be so sure ?”,she asked raising her brows.

Aise hi bas mujhe pta hai”

“toh batao aise hi kyun”

“Nhi”

“ Please na”

“Nope”

“Sidharthhh…

------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you,
Takansha💕