CHARACTER SKETCH.....

So,let's have glimpse of all the main characters..

Sidharth Shukla

Bachelerote,handsome and a true gentleman.He has just completed his master degree and has returned to India to take over his family business.And during his visit to India,he will be staying at his father's best friend's or better you say his would be in-law's house,the very place where he will find the love of his life....the necessary piece of his heart.

Shehnaaz Kaur Gill

Kind,Beautiful and sensitive girl who has recently moved to her parents house in Mumbai after her grandparnt's sudden death in an accident....the very grandparents with whom she has spent her whole childhood in a small town called Mohali which is in Punjab unlike Mumbai.Before her life was more like fairytale with her grandparent and few friends.But here in Mumbai she feels like an outsider in her own family,she always disappoints her mother as she could not fit well in her high standard society

.
.

Mahira Gill

A perfect combination of beauty with brain which makes her her mother's favourite.She is Shehnaaz older sister.At present she is in London looking after the family Business.And on her return to India after a month she will get engaged to her childhood best friend because not only their families but they too believe that they are perfect for each other.

.
.
And regarding her and Shehnaaz bond...they really don't share a sister goal type of bond because they have hardly spent any time together...but we all know siblings bond is such that even if they don’t love each other they are connected to each other till they die. 

Mrs. Gill

Mother of Shehnaaz Gill and Mahira Gill.She has Business Oriented Mind set,very disciplined lady and for her class and status matters a lot.She cares for her daughters but when it comes to her younger daughter she is left with nothing but disappointment because she always fails to meet her expectations.

Mr.Gill

Father of Shehnaaz and Mahira.He is a kind and good-hearted man and love his both daughters more than anything in this world.