Don't let him go...

It was afternoon time and he was lying on the bed with his head placed on his mother’s lap…who now and then was moving her fingers through his dark locks…in a soothing manner which he was getting to enjoy after almost one and a half month…only he knew how much he missed all this..the way his mother still treats him like a kid…her mere presence was enough to give him the much needed peace in the worst of situations…like the one he was in…

You love her?”,he was taken back by his mother’s sudden question.

hmm?”,he looked up to see his mother’s face to understand what she meant by that,still confused with her question.

You love her..Don’t you?”,she again asked the same question.

whom?”,he asked pretending as if he didn’t get her words.

Achaa toh yeh bhi mai bataun..usse hi jis se tumhari nazre nahi hatt rahi thi breakfast table pe ”.she said laughing lightly with amusement clear in her voice...as if she was trying to tease him.

Mom?”,he said whining like a child…the side of him which only his mother get to witness, him acting like a little child.

But this time I am disappointed in you”,she said sighing.

Mom?.what happen?.you didn’t like her?”,he asked worriedly.

NO !!”,he sighed hearing her reply.

I love her…but shouldn’t you clarifying everything with Mahira first?, before starting anything with Shehnaaz…Sidharth I have raised you better than this and Mahira before being your friend or anything is my daughter first and if any action of yours will hurt her..I will not appreciate it”, Mrs.Shukla always wished for a daughter but maybe some wishes are not meant to be fulfilled... but Mahira with time occupied that vacant part of her life with her presence...and that's why at first she wished her to be her daughter in law but today after witnessing the emotions in the eyes of her son she understood...he was deeply in love with the other Gill's daughter...she felt a little bad  because maybe her son is ignorant to Mahira's feeling but not she...she knew how much that girl loves her son but also Is it enough for only one to love with all his heart in a marriage with the other person heart holding feelings for someone else?...also at first meet only she understood that the Shehnaaz was nothing but pure and genuine no doubt the reasons why her son fell head over heels in love with her.

“Mom..I will talk to her after the party and as much as I know her she will understand me”

“I hope aisa hi ho but please make sure you don't hurt her with your words…btw meri bahu bhi tum se pyaar karti hai ki nahi ”,she asked teasingly to make the environment light again putting stress on the word  bahu.

Filhaal toh woh apne feelings ko lekar confused hai but don’t worry apka beta hai n”,he said raising his collar.

Sidharth?”, she raised her brows to warn him from trying any of his infamous tricks.

Mom please abhi se app apni bahu ki side lena band karein..pehle apne bete ko usse bahu banane dein”,he said to which both he and his mother laughed heartily.

Acha chalo abb thoda rest karlo…taaki shaam ko ekdum fresh dikho”saying this she lifted his head from her lap and put it on the pillow beside and stood up to leave.

Jii mom”,he said with smile.

“..And I love you mom”,he shouted to her who turned back  to look at her dear son…who has a child like heart in a hulk like body..a son she was proud of and smiled.