MEET SHEHNAAZ

"Shehnaaz,aaj mai tumse umeed  kar rahi hoon that you will not disappoint me,please beta learn to present yourself nicely in front of others.This is not your Mohali,yahan logo ko farak padta hai tumhare rehan sehan se,and think about your father's reputation,What people will think?,Mr.Gill's daughter don't know how to carry herself...." said or one could say shouted Mrs.Gill all at once without taking single breathe in between.

And poor Shehnaaz who was listening to her mother with her head down,timidly stuttered this few words,"Ye..yes..Mom,I..I..will make sure  ki aaj mai koi gadbad na karun...I will not disappoint you again".

"And beta please wear something nice, I mean unn kapdo me se kuch pehnana jo maine tumhare liye mangawe hain instead of those clothes in which as per your say you feel comfortable and good.",she said caressing her cheek...

And Shehnaaz again nodded her head in agreement knowing very well that she didn't have any other option.

Mr.Gill who was witnessing the scene,wanted to save his daughter but failed to gather enough guts to speak in between when his quite bossy wife was speaking something....the trait of hers which he admired the most when she is at work place and disliked the most when she is at home using it on their kids.

It was not like Mrs.Gill didn't love her younger daughter,it was just that she wanted her to be like her and her elder sister Mahira- Smart,intelligent and ambitious, so that in future she too can assist Mahira in family business....

Shehnaaz too was never that much quite and timid. It was just here in Gill's Mansion she feels suffocated by her mother's constant expectations. It wasn't that she didn't love or respect her mother,she do love and respect her but, Was it that simple for a person to tansform completely in a few days?

While she was thinking all this,her train of thought got interrupted by her mother's voice...

"So,now we are going to pick him from airport and I hope this time you will not disappoint me.",with that both Mr. and Mrs.Gill left.

Once they left Shehnaaz went to her room to try the dresses selected by her mother and also to prepare herself so that, this time she didn't end up doing something which was not to her mother's liking because she was not ready for another one hour of lecture from her.....

Guess....Who is that special guest?
.
.
.
And Ty  for reading!!
Please vote and do leave your precious reviews if you liked it.
And sorry for all any grammatical mistakes...😅😟