The Party-1

Hello everyone,Hope you all are keeping well ❤
.
.
.
So,let's get back to story...

"Babaji,Mumma ko yehi dress choose karni thi mere liye, isme toh meri saans hi atak jaani hai,upar se kisi ko bhi mera chehra dekh ke pta chal jayega kitna uncomfortable feel kar rahi hoon mai iss dress me par Mumma ko kaun samjhaye",Shehnaaz as usual was blabbbering to herself,when she realised that it was almost 7 pm and she is getting late,so giving final touch up she went downstairs where Sidharth was already waiting for her.
.
.
While she was descending the stairs she saw Sidharth who was wearing navy blue high neck full sleeve shirt paired with black jeans and was looking extremely hott....
He was looking somewhat like this..
👇👇👇👇

sitting on one of the sofa of living room and was going through something in his phone

.
.
When he heard her footsteps, he stops scrolling down on his phone screen and turns his sight towards her direction and was awestruck at the view of beauty in front of his eyes....
And he stood up unknowingly and was continuously gawking at her without blinking..
.
.
Sid's pov:

When I turned back to look at her,I was mesmerized looking at her,she seems to  me as the most beautiful woman I have ever seen all wrapped up in that black gown with perfect amount of makeup and her hairs,I don't know but at that moment I only wished to get lost in those beautiful hairs of her,I wanted to feel those beautiful plumped lips which looks tempting like strawberries with red shade of lipstick on them...
.
.
Shehnaaz Look 👇👇👇👇👇

When her  voice "Sorry woh mai late ho gyi",brought him out of his La la land

.
.
"Haan,wo..woh chlo",said Sidharth almost fumbling with his words.
.
.
And he made Shehnaaz to walk before her meanwhile he was thinking what was all that feelings which he just felt a moment ago,and he slapped the back of his head for having all those thoughts for her.
.
.
Their whole journey to the party venue was almost silent one,they didn't have much talk apart from complimenting each other.It was not that none of them tried but there presence around each other was arousing a strange kind of feeling to which both were unaware and which was creating a kind of discomfort between them.
.
.
Finally,after a journey full of awkwardness firstly because of their unknown newly developed feeling and secondly Shehnaaz was not feeling at all comfortable in her dress which didn't go unnoticed by Sidharth they reached the party venue which was held at one of the famous club-DROP which is nestled in the Bandra neighbourhood, the club is in a basement, below circular stairs that lead you to a podium which was occupied by a DJ.
.
.
As they entered the club they were greeted by Kushal,Sidharth's friend and also the host of the party and his girlfriend ziya...
"Sidharth,tujhe nahi lagta kuch jyada hi jaldi aa gya tu",said kushal in almost taunting tone.
.
.
"Hain n Bro,mujhe bhi kuch aisa hi laga",said Sidharth all laughing.
.
.
"Btw,who is this beautiful lady with you?",Kushal asked him looking towards Shehnaaz.
.
.
"Haan Sidharth,hame bhi Milao apne naye friend se",ziya too added with hidden mischief clear in her words.
.
.
"Ohh haan sorry, Meet Shehnaaz, my new friend",said Sidharth all grinning just to receive a glare from Shehnaaz because she thought he should have introduced her as Mahira's sister and his going to be sister-in-law because as much as she remembered they are anything but definitely not friends after everything she got to hear from her mother because of him.
.
.
"Oh ,Hello Shehnaaz, I am Kushal Sidharth best friend, ohh sorry but not before Mahira his bestest friend otherwise she will kill me right Sid ".
And they all laughed heartily at this.
"...and she is my girlfriend ziya,the love of my love"said Kushal all smiling and looking with eyes full of  love at Ziya.
.
.
"Hello Kushal,hiie ziya ,nice to meet u too and I must say you both look great together",said Shehnaaz with smile which is genuine and she feel quite good and comfortable in their company as she got a kind of good vibe from them and seeing so much love in Kushal eye for Ziya she too wish to have someone like him in her life...unknown to the fact that already someone was looking at her with same love and admiration which didn't go unnoticed by the couple.
.
.
"You both enjoy the party, we catch you people soon",saying this both kushal and ziya left from there to attend other guests.
.
.
When Shehnaaz looked around  she saw mostly people were either drinking, dancing or gossiping about others,She has never attended such parties and she knew she was neither made for them.While she was busy in observing all these some friends of Sidharth called him to join them and since he was meeting them after so long he can't deny them.
.
.
"Shehnaaz,if you don't mind mai 5 minute me zaakar wapaas aau",sidharth said seeking her permission.
.
.
"Haan sure ,don't worry I am fine here",said Shehnaaz with little smile.
.
.
Just a few minutes have passed that Sidharth has left,Shehnaaz heard a group of ladies who were discussing something about her and Sidharth..
There voice was loud enough to be heard by her as if they themself were wanting her to hear them...
.
.
Lady 1:"Yaar Sidharth ke saath jo ladki hai,Is he dating her?"
.
.
Lady 2:"Have you lost it,Don't you realised that she is not of Sidharth type,I mean just look at her,even she is not able to carry herself properly "
.
.
Lady 3:"Do you guys really don't have idea about him getting engaged with Mahira,and do you guys think Sidharth Mahira jaisi smart,intelligent and successful ladki ko chodkar iss behenjii ko choose karega.."
.
.
Lady 1:"But Guys,Don't you think she is beautiful?"
.
.
Lady 3:"Itni bhi kya beautiful hai,average looking hai.."
.
.
They would have continued but after seeing Sidharth coming back they stopped and went from there..
.
.
Shehnaaz who was still unable to digest the words said by those vile women was almost on verge of crying but seeing Sidharth coming towards her she just bite her inner cheek to stop her tears as she don't want to spoil his mood just because of her....she has never heard those kind of words for herself and it seems like each word is piercing her heart,at the same time she was wondering how being women they could think so low of another woman...
.
.
"Hey Shehnaaz,sorry woh thoda late ho gya, you know old buddies btw..."Sidharth want to say more but than he realised that something was wrong with Shehnaaz.
.
.
"Shehnaaz, Is everything alright?,mere jaane ke baad kuch hua kya?Kisine kuch kaha?",asked Sidharth all concerned.
.
.
Somehow Shehnaaz controlled the turmoil which was going within her and answered him"Nahi kuch nahi hua,I am alright woh bas mujhe washroom use karna tha but mujhe pta nahi kis taraf hai".
.
.
"Sure na yehi baat hai",again he asked her with genuine concern.
.
.
"Haan sure"said Shehnaaz,with smile which she somehow managed to plaster on her lips.
.
.
"Okh than,btw washroom yahaan se sidha jaake left me hai "said Sidharth showing her the way to washroom.
.
.
"Thank you,mai bas aayi",saying this Shehnaaz left from there.
.
.
Once she reached washroom area she locked herself in one of the washroom and cried there all her heart out for almost 10 minutes.And when she was done with crying,she made her makeup and cloth,so that no one come to know that she had cried badly.
.
.
When she was leaving the washroom area,she felt someone holding her wrist ,she was almost scared and when she turned back to look at the person she was terrified.......
.
.
.
I hope you guys enjoyed this part ❤
Do vote and kindly leave your reviews in the comment box... including suggestions also.
.
.
And wait for the next part to know, who is that person?
.
.
And to know what new turn #SidNaaz relation is going to take place?
.
.
Till then,bye ❤❤
Stay safe❤
Stay happy 😊