MY HEART IS CRAVING FOR HER SMILE !!

Hope you all are doing good and sorry for late update...it's just because I was stuck with some personal issues,also it's my first FF and it's not pre planned so sometimes my stupid and slow brain takes lot of time to make up story.
Sorry 🤗😊
.
.
Now,let's get back to story
.
.
Next Morning,on the breakfast table...

"Santokh,Tumne aaj ka Headlines dekha",asked Mrs.Gill while turning the pages of newspaper she was reading.

"Kis baare me?",questioned Mr.Gill, keeping his piece of omelette back on the plate that he was just about to eat.

"That overnight Chhabra's Industry has lost some of their important shares and investors and at present their company is on verge of sinking."

"It's really sad news", Mr.Gill sighed...feeling bad for them..as he was a sensitive man unlike his wife.

"And the weirdest part is nobody knows who is behind all this",Mrs.Gill said with confusion laced in her voice.

"Hmm...just few months ago Mr.Chabbra had handed over his business to his eldest son and look what ruckus he has already created",Mr.Gill said feeling bad for the poor man.

But there was one person on the breakfast table who was smirking as if he exactly had idea about the one who was behind all the mishaps that had happened with Chabbra's overnight and obviously that person was none other than "THE SIDHARTH SHUKLA ."
.
.
Just than he saw Shehnaaz descending  the stairs silently.When he looked at her face,he felt a sudden pang because that day her face was void of that precious smile he has become accustomed to,the same smile that gave a different kind of comfort to his heart,which he doesn't even know, why?,her eyes were silent that day as if they don't know how much they talk and how much his heart was craving just to hear them.Instead all he could saw was her pale and weak face.
And just when their eyes met,as if someone had done a spell, both of them got lost in each other and at that moment their eyes were conveying so many unsaid emotions...which only their hearts could understand.
.
.
Their moment was disturbed by Mrs.Gill stern voice, "Shehnaaz,aaj fir late...you know n mujhe breakfast table pe sab time pe chahiye hote hn..."
.
.
"Mom,woh mai ...",Shehnaaz was about to say further when Sidharth cut her and turning his gaze from Shehnaaz to Mrs.Gill.. said,

"Aunty kal hame wapas aane me der hogyi tha and I guess Shehnaaz ko itne der tak jagne ki aadat nahi hai shayad isliye.."
.
.
Mr.Gill took that chance to save his daughter from his wife,"Shehnaaz puttar wahin khade rehne ka irada hai ya apne papaji ke saath breakfast karna hai..chalo baith jao jaldi se",said Mr.Gill...while Mrs.Gill rolled her eyes knowing what her husband was trying to do and laughed internally at his attempt of saving his favourite daughter(according to him offcourse).

Shehnaaz passed a small smile to her father and moving towards the breakfast table she grab a chair and sat beside him facing Sidharth.

Looking at Shehnaaz, Mr.Gill got some hint that his daughter was not fine so he asked her,"Putar jii sab thik toh hai n,kal party kaisi rahi".

Shehnaaz felt like crying on mention of that awful party and each incident that happened there started replaying in front of her eyes.

But somehow controlling all her emotions she said,"Mai thik hoon Papaji aur kal party bhi kafi achi thi woh toh bas mjhe aisi parties attend karne ki aadat nahi hai shayad isliye aisa lag rha hai because of tiredness aur kuch nahi".

When Shehnaaz raised her eyes to get a glance of Sidharth, she saw him already looking at her,his eyes still hold that concern for her which she witnessed last night and the moment he realised her eyes on him,he passed her a tight smile.
.
.
SHEHNAAZ POV:

I don't know how to thank this man, who saved me from that cheap guy yesterday and I remember how he calmed me.I don't know maybe I am wrong but yesterday I saw genuine concern for myself in those eyes and the way he beat that idiot blue and black just for me inspite of all my previous behaviour towards him.And how could I forget that because of me he could not even able to enjoy along with his friends for which he was so excited.And today  also he saved me from Mom's questions.I should atleast thank him for all this and should also apologise for my earlier behaviour but, How?

SIDHARTH POV:

I don't know why but my heart is craving for her smile,the same smile that she always manages to carry no matter how sad she must be feeling inside.But today after yesterday's incident,because of that pig headed Paras and somewhere because of me that precious smile is missing.Her beautiful brown orbs that speak thousands of untold things are silent today.Her face is now looking pale, weak and devoid of any emotions.I feel like taking the life out of that bastard right now,he has been punished for his actions and I am sure he will not even think of doing something like yesterday,all his life...
And now all I want is her out of all this predicament and to bring back that4 million dollar smile...of hers.

------------------------------------------------------------

With Love,
Takansha 💕