Finally !!

"Wow,it's beautiful "

A small smile ignited his face after knowing that she liked the place.

"Sidharth....Mujhe blkl idea nhi thi ki jungle ke beecho beech kuch itna khubsoorat ho skta hai...I swear maine aajtak itna beautiful kuch nhi dekha",she said totally mesmerized by the view in front of her eyes.

It was not just about her,no human could have ever imagined that something so beautiful could exist in the middle of the forest.

The most striking part was the waterfall,falling from a huge rock,and the sound of falling water was creating a kind of rhythm which was making the surrounding even more soothing. The water of the lake in which it was falling had shone in the light of the moon,adding to it's beauty.The lake was surrounded by small shrubs from where one could hear the sounds made by it's tiny inhabitants..sometimes ago the sound that sounded scary,now it sounded as if some soothing background music was going on due to the effect of the surrounding.Everything was just breathtakingly beautiful...and calming.

Suddenly,without looking away from the beautiful sight she asked him,

"Btw Sidharth, Tumhe iss jagah ke baare mein kaise pta?"

"School time mein ,hum ek baar yahan camping k liye aaye the and I got separated from the rest of the group and it was during that time..I discovered this beautiful paradise",a million dollar smile adorned his face while speaking about his discovery as a child as if he was very proud of it.

"Ohh,So you often bring your friends here?",she asked and this time her whole attention was on him as if his answer matters a lot to her.

"No,it's just you"

"Haan?"

"I mean I have never bought anyone here before today,you know even not Mahira, she surely gonna kill me for this...", a small chukle left his mouth. "...you know there are two places where I go whenever I feel low or I want my me time...one is this and the other my cabin house..So,you are the first and only person..I brought here"

After listening his words,Shehnaaz felt as if her heart fluttered...giving her a strange feeling of happiness and satisfaction.

And again a question striked her mind and she instantly asked him

"Why I when no one else?"

"Just felt,it's needed ",he said with a smile.

"Thank you.."she uttered with beautiful smile he had ever seen.

"Finally..",he muttered to himself.

"Hmm?",she asked raising her brows.

"Nothing, btw I want to show you something else too..somethingmore beautiful",saying that he hold her hand leading her to a nearby low rock. Than cleaning the place with his handkerchief he asked her to take a sit and then taking a sit beside her he gestured her to not make any sound.And then..picking a small stone from the ground  with full force he threw it in the bushes on the other side of the lake.And than what she saw was something beyond beautiful, which left her jaw hung.She felt as if she was dreaming.

"Woww "she murmured..seeing so many fireflies glowing together in the air beside the lake. It seemed that those tiny creatures were dancing as if choreographed by every joyous memory and dream.

"You like it ",Sidharth voice brought her back to earth.

"No.."she said with her eyes still admiring the beautiful sight in front of her eyes to which Sidharth frowned.

"Sidharth I mean...I just loved it....it's the most beautiful sight I have ever seen."

Seeing her happy,seeing the smile for which his heart was craving from so long was giving another level of contentment to his heart....she was busy admiring the beauty of nature while he was busy admiring the beauty of her soul through her smile and twinkling eyes.

While she was still engrossed in the beauty of the nature around her... when she heard him

"Shehnaaz yeh andhera dekh rahi ho,hamari life mein mussibatte bhi aisi hi hoti hai aur pta hai hame kaisa hona chahiye?"

"Kaisa?",she asked raising her brows...with her whole attention in him now.

"Just like those fireflies, we should erase every darkness from our life with our own light...instead of expecting that others will do it for us..Shehnaaz understand one thing on one side if  your innocence makes you a beautiful human being...it also make people like Paras believe that they can take advantage of  you.So you have to make yourself strong enough to fight people like him just like those fireflies who have created their own light to eradicate the darkness around them."

And the moment he finished,Shehnaaz could not stop herself and held  his hand in hers saying.."Thank you..Thank you Sidharth....thank you for
everything ".

At that moment he felt as if a kind of energy was generated in each and every cell of his body.And the strange feeling was not because she had thanked him but rather because of the way she had held his hand in hers.

"Sidharth...Also I am very sorry ", She said lowering her eyes.

"Sorry?"He frowned.

"Yes,for my earlier behaviour,I know I was little stupid and said things which I shouldn't and despite of all that you helped me,protected me,cared for me and you are still doing "

"But you know what ?",he asked amusingly.

"What?",she asked raising her brows.

"I liked that Motu si Shehnaaz, jiske naak pe aksar dhayi kilo gussa chadha rehta hai",with intention of teasing her and lightening the environment.

"Sidharthhh...Mai moti hoon?"she said lightly hitting his arms.

"Koi Shakk"

And they both burst into laughter.

Suddenly he stopped,to see the most beautiful sight he has ever witnessed...unknowingly he was gazing her with all love and admiration....her beautiful brown orbs were gleaming with joy,her rose like cheeks were glowing with happiness and then something caught his attention her rabbit teeth which he noticed for the first time and the moonlight falling on her beautiful face was adding more to her beauty.

After sometime..noticing that he was not laughing anymore she also stopped.
She raised her brows asking him what happen?

"Aise hi hansa karo hamesha,it suits you",he said still lost in his own lala world.

Her cheeks flushed and she became all red unaware of the effect he was having on her.

"Ahh.."her painful voice brought him back to his senses.

"Kya hua?",he asked all concerned.

"Shayad aankh mein kuch chla gya",she said rubbing her eyes with her fingers.

"Show me"

And then they don't know how and  when they came so close that Shehnaaz could feel his warm breathe caressing her lips producing tingles throughout her body.And the very next moment she felt his lips on her,and its then realisation hits her alarming her about their proximity and then she quickly pushed him with a little force.

"I think we should leave,it's getting late"she said without looking at him for once and than stood up and started walking it's then she heard him...

"Shehnaaz.."

Without turning back or saying a word,she just stood at her place.

"I am sorry...",She again didn't said anything and started walking again...he too didn't spoke further and started walking behind her because he didn't wish to face her at that moment.
.
.
Vote, Comment and Share !

_________________________________________

With Love,
Takansha💕