SPECIAL GUEST!!

Hii everyone I hope you like the previous part and if you want to suggest anything,please drop ur suggestions in the comment box, I would love to work on it...
.
.
Now,let's go back to the story 👇👇👇

So,almost 4 hours had been passed since Mr. and Mrs.Gill had left to receive their special guest but till now shehnaaz had found nothing among those dresses which she can wear I.e. in which she would feel comfortable and good.

By the time Mr. and Mrs.Gill were back, She in her room was making prayer to her personal God in her honey like sweet voice "Babaji,please bas aaj bacha lena,kasam lage babaji maine toh try kiya tha abb ek bhi kapdo me mujhe aacha feel nhi ho rha toh mai kya karun,ab Mama ko kaun samjhaye, unhone toh aaj mera juloos hi nikaal dena hai".

While Shehnaaz was busy mumbling all this she heard a knock at the door and found a maid standing outside of her room who had come to inform her about their arrival and her mother wish to see her downstairs within five minutes.

And on her whole way to downstairs from her room to the living room she kept on mumbling these words,"Babaji,kash yeh sidhiya kabhi khatam hi na ho".
.
.
And as Mrs.Gill's eye fell on Shehnaaz, she was both angry and disappointed at the same time looking at her,who was wearing yellow suit with white salwar and dupatta,she has kept her hairs straight and open and has applied lip gloss.
She was looking simple yet very beautiful and someone was there who was admiring her this simple yet beautiful look.

She was wearing this 👇👇👇

But for Mrs.Gill this was all against her status and class and most importantly her daughter has disobeyed her which was not settling well with her.She was hell angry at Shehnaaz but somehow managed to maintain her calm in front of her guest.

While Mrs.Gill was still busy in giving hard look to her daughter, she was taken out her glaring mode by a voice,
"Aunty,Will you not introduce me to this Beauty".

And this time Shehnaaz too noticed that besides her family there was someone else too present in the room and the moment her eyes fell on him she was in aww looking at the tall,handsome figure of some 6 feet of height with well built body, wearing white sweatshirt paired with blue jeans.His silky hairs were adorning his forehead and for her he was the most handsome man.

Sidharth was looking somewhat like this 👇👇👇

While Shehnaaz was busy checking him out,her concentration was disturbed by her mother's voice

"Ohh I....mean haan sure beta,dear meet Sidharth Shukla,he is son of your father's dearest friend Mr.Ashok Shukla and he is not a guest here but more like a family, also he is soon gonna become your brother-in-law",said Mrs.Gill.

When Sidharth intervened in between saying "Aunty,just now you call me family and then introducing me in a way like I am some kind of VIP over here"

"No beta it's nothing like that by the way meet my younger daughter Shehnaaz,Shehnaaz gill..Mahira's younger sister".

Before he could forward his hand for a handshake, she greeted him with Sastriyakaal....
.
.
At her this action Sidharth made a remark by saying "Aunty,aapki choti beti toh Mahira se kafi alag hai...I mean sanskaari type", he meant it as an appreciation but she took it as a taunt.

At which Mrs.Gill faked a smile and Shehnaaz who didn't like his remark at all,made an annoyed face just to receive a glare from her mother.

At this Mr.Gill who was till now just a spectator to all this came and stood beside his daughter and holding her both shoulders from back as trying to show how proud he is of her said, "Actually, Shehnaaz ko apne culture se bahut pyaar hai ".

At which Sidharth pass a smile,while Mrs.Gill was glaring at Mr.Gill and Shehnaaz who too was smiling a bit,her smile vanished the moment she realised how angry her mother was at her.Also she has already started to have a kind of dislike for this newly arrived guest on whom she was drooling few minutes back from the moment he has passed that comment and also according to her it's was he who was the reason for her present troubles...

While she was thinking all this,Mr.Gill asked Sidharth to go and freshen up and also have some rest because he must be tired after such a long journey and asked Shehnaaz to show him the guest room,also he send her intentionally with Sidharth to save her from her mother's anger.
.
.
.
.
Let's wait for the next part to know,
How Shehnaaz gonna deal with Mrs.Gill's anger?
And,What turn #SidNaaz relation will take?

Ty for reading this part ❤
If you like this part then do vote and give your precious reviews in the comment box.