His jealous heart

"kya karun ,kya karun", she was questioning to no one but herself sitting at breakfast table....from morning she was thinking of different ways of talking to him in order to sort out the things between them...when suddenly her father's voice intervened her constant mumbling.

" kya hua beta kyun badbadaye jaa rahi ho khud se",...

"Jii Papa woh..woh mai..",she was thinking of idea to escape the situation when something flashed in her mind.

" Papa,woh Shyam Uncle ka phone aaya tha keh rhe the unko kuch jaruri kaam aa gya achanak se isliye aaj woh nahi aa payenge toh kya aap mujhe aaj college drop kar skte hain. ",she asked her father.

" Beta I'm sorry aaj toh 9 bje meri ek important meeting hai aur tumhara college bhi opposite direction mein hai but I guess Sidharth will drop you...",Mr.Gill said the last past looking towards Sidharth who was busy till now munching his food oblivious to the conversation going around him now darted his eyes to the father-daughter duo.

"...if you don't have any problem beta than only otherwise I will ask my driver to drop her and I will manage by myself today.",he finished while still having his eyes on Sidharth.

" Nahi Uncle,koi problem nahi hai...I will drop her. "

" Thank you so much beta ",to which Sidharth smiled.

" Uncle Aunty abb mai nikalata hoon...bahar wait kar rha hoon",he said the last part for Shehnaaz (who deep down celebrating the success of her plan) without looking at her and left.

" okh ,give me a minute ",she replied getting up from her own sit,picking up her backpack from the chair beside her and followed after him but not before bidding bye to her parents. Also she made sure to call Shyam Uncle and gave him leave for the day.

Reaching near his car she found him already sitting on the driver side,so she took her sit on the passenger side...she tried speaking to him but he was hell bent on ignoring her which irritated her a bit but she calmed herself by taking deep breathe..as she doesn't want to worsen the situation.

" Look Sidharth...kal tumne jo bhi dekha..."

" Don't worry I can understand...main aunty ko tumhare boyfriend k baare mein kuch nahi bataunga ",he said in  monotonous voice to which she furrowed her eyebrows in confusion.

" Boyfriend? ",she questioned still confused.

" I mean the way you people were so close anyone would know that you people are in relationship but I guess before taking it to another level you guys should discuss it with your parents..",he continued.

"...waise I have never thought that you must be having Boyfriend ",he said in teasing way to lighten the atmosphere but deep inside he was still hoping her to deny it.

On the other hand,Shehnaaz who at first wanted to clear out the things between them after hearing him got infuriated.

" May I know aisa kyun?",she retorted.

"...oh let me answer for you because according to you I'm more like a behenji...In which category of  yours girls like me falls ",she acted as if trying to remember...

" ohh yes..Sanskaari types",she said recalling the term he has used for her from their first meet.

" Shehnaaz, I didn't mean that..."

"Gadi rok dein please, college aa gya",she cut in.

Stepping out of the car she uttered a thank you and without looking at him left from there leaving now even more frustrated Sidharth who  banged his fist angrily on the steering wheel while still watching her retreating figure until she disappeared in the crowd...cursing himself for losing his patience once again in front of her and speaking hurtful words to her.But,Was it his fault that he lose his sanity in the mere presence of her? ...At this point he wanted to punch his jealous heart which was responsible for his present predicament.

" Ohhh my...Shehnaaz...who was that extremely hot guy?",her over enthusiastic friend ziya asked her taking her into side hug.

To which Shehnaaz rose her eyebrows..as if questioning her about whom she was talking about.

" Meri jaan,jo tumhe drop kar ke gya",ziya answered her confusion.

" Ohh that hot guy...Shehnaaz's jiju",this time it was Ahaan who answered instead of Shehnaaz putting his one arm on Shehnaaz's shoulder and the  another on Ziya's.

"Yaar..he and dii have not got engaged yet so stop calling him my Jiju for a time being. ",she said in a irritated tone...firstly because of Sidharth's behaviour and secondly because of this unsettling word Jiju.

" Fine..You don't like him? ",Ahaan questioned her raising his brows.

" Aisa nahi hai. ",came her prompt reply.

" Stupid who will not like him...I mean just look at him he looks like a Greek God...I must say Shehnaaz ko bhi uspe crush hoga",hearing the last part Shehnaaz quickly answered
"kabhi bhi nhi", as if someone caught her red handed."...okh,okh..Calm down waise your dii is so lucky...",Ziya said still fawning at him.

" Girls agar tum bhul gye ho toh mai bta doon ki hum apne first lecture k liye late ho rhe hain ",Ahaan reminded to which both of them nodded.

" btw ziya woh itna bhi hot nahi tha."

" Jealous soul "

" Whatever "

" Ahaan is a jealous..... Ahaan is a jealous "

" Ziya,Will you stop it? "

" Nope !!  "

" Ziya,please yaar "
.
.
Vote, Comment and Share !

------------------------------------------------------------
With Love,
Takansha 💕