I get out and walk to my classroom, my phone ringed in my pocket making me roll my eyes as I sat down.

"Hello" I said as it was my lovely Fabrizio "did you get to work already? " he asked "of course" I said as I planned out the day.

"I don't know how you get to work so early with all this traffic! " he exclaimed "I got work to do, baby" I said as some of my 5th graders started coming in "I'll call you back on lunch break" I heard him chuckle.

"And you will forget to call me on your lunch break" he said making me dismiss his call to annoy him.

The afternoon was actually better than I planned, no interruptions, no rudeness, all of it was weird for a class that loved a mess "weird, y'all haven't acted up yet" I said as everyone was doing there work silently.

"Facts" one of my good students said as everyone looked around "ew" someone mumbled making everyone burst into laughter.

I looked at the ones who always get in trouble "y'all ain't going to do anything" I said walking to them "not in the mood? " I asked "nope" they answered one by one

"Something wrong I can feel it" the meme kid said, I walked around the bad ones "so.... " I mumbled "we're just not in the mood to be rude to you" one of them admit "don't walk into there trap, Mr. (Last name) " someone said making the class giggle.

"Okay, back to work" I smiled at everyone as we was still giggling and looking at the other wondering why it was so calm.

It was my lunch break and I grabbed my phone remembering to call Fabrizio "oh so you remember?! " I heard once he answered the phone.

We started laughing together "I may forget things but I won't forget to call you" I said as I answered a few emails "yeah sure" he mumbled as he was remembering the numbers of times I forgot.

"I should be answering these emails" I mumbled as I tried to type fast while messing up a few times "yeah, you should" he mumbled back making me chuckle.

I stop smiling and thought about some we can talk about "what do you want for dinner? " I asked "I don't know" he mumbled making me groan.

"Think about it or you're cooking for yourself" I told him making it's his time to groan "I love you, bye" I said before dismissing his call.

End of the day, I'm helping clean up and chatting with the janitors and then leaving a hour after the kids leave.

I walk to my car then my phone ring from the same person who called me "I want fast food" he said through the phone while playing little pitter patters of drumming.

"Fine but you're ordering it" I said "okay" he mumbled as I rolled my eyes at him "I'm almost home" I told him before he groan.

I frowned "what's wrong? " I asked getting g into my car "you get to go home early" he groaned "aw" I mumbled "I love you" I said backing out of the parking space "love you too" he made a kiss sound.

I turned the corner on to my street and slowly pulled into our driveway.

Looking around in the car for a few while collecting my thoughts, I get out and lock the car.

I open my front door before walking straight to the couch and falling on it, not know how exhausted I was and fell asleep.

"Oh you're asleep" I heard as I felt someone presence in the room before they picked me up and held me, they walked up the stairs and straight to our bedroom.

I look at the back of the person's head to realize it's Fabrizio "hey, baby" I mumbled as I gripped tighter on him, he laid me on the bed before getting on too and cuddling me.

"Did you have a bad day or you're exhausted? " he asked "exhausted" I mumbled as my eyes started getting heavy "I will order some food, baby" he mumbled "don't worry" he winked at me.

I blush at him as the sunlight covered us  "you're very beautiful" he whispered before I looked at him "are you trying to get my clothes off? " I joked "how about tomorrow night? " he said "fine" I giggled as he kissed my neck.

He kissed my lips making me fall in love with him all over again "I should take a bath" I mumbled before pushing him off of me and heading our bathroom.

"Did I do something wrong? " he playfully frowned, gosh he is so childish.

I turn the knob and waited for the bathtub to fill up "can we bathe together? " he asked taking his shirt off "sure, we can" I said rubbing his chest and kissing him.

"You got this obsession with my chest and I don't know why" he said as I rub the middle of his chest "I don't know either" I mumbled before stopping the water from overflowing and put bubbles in.

I take my clothes off before slowly get into the tub, Fab rushes to get into the tub making water fall out of it making me roll my eyes at him "we could just use a towel to clean it up" he said as he grabbed a handful of bubbles.

He blew them to me making me smile "I should show you the flowers I planted a long time ago" he mention "I thought those died? " I questioned "no, it just needed more water" he replied before we talked about our day.

We decided to get out once the bubbles started dissolving and go to the garden after ordering pizza.

"Some sunflowers and some tulips" he said pointing to the flowers standing tall "some elephant ears" which was the largest in the garden.

"They're so pretty, Fab! " I complimented them before he let go of my hand and I looked around, I turned around to hug him but he was kneeling with a ring in hand.

My smile got bigger "(name) (last name-"" don't even continue, please marry me" I said with my hand out "can I still say it? " he asked smiling.

"Fine" I giggled before he fully proposed to me, the doorbell ringed after that making us look at the other "5 dollars? " I asked "ten dollars" "bet" we raced to the door before laughing.

I get the pizza before sitting down with Fab "you are the love of my life" he admits "and you are too" I smiled before we ate pizza and then fell asleep.

The end

I actually enjoy writing this chapter

Bye I got school