"After years you show up before my financee's office how ironical " she gushed . He looked wide eyed . "Fiancee as in Varun , MD of this company " he asked making her chuckle .

"Yes yes avanae thaan " she beamed , "Avana seri thaan lovers oh " he teased and she blushed . "Yepppa rombaaa love polayae " he asked and she chuckled blushing .

And with that they decided to meet Varun . And they entered with a smile . As soon as Nithya saw Varun she ran to him and stood before him smiling and he who was a little irritated a minute before forgot everything that happened and hugged her .

They heard someone clear their throat and blushed and separated from their hug . "Hey Varun ithu enoda college mate , Vikram , after years ipa thaan pakaren " she said with a smile while sitting beside him .

"Hi bro " Varun gave a small smile , Vikram chuckled and reciprocated his greetings .

"Epdi neenga meet paninga" Vikram asked sincerely curious , "Athu periya katha " Nithya chuckled while Varun rolled his eyes smiling .

"Actually unga kooda thaan next meeting , enga new company kooda tie-up pathi pesa athukulla madam pathutanga ena " Vikram said and Varun's face flashed a knowing smirk .

"Oh super super " she said happily , they then talked but Varun kept quiet most of the time , just irritated , possessive and what not .

She said she missed him and was coming to see him , but now she totally forgot him and was talking to her friend . He was in this trance and snapped out when he heard something .

"Unaku en Mela crush irunthchi thana clg time la " Vikram asked to her . She looked suprised but immediately looked at Varun .

"That's in past and that was just a crush , konjam naal irunthuchi aprm poiduchi" she said . Vikram nodded with a smile . But Varun was confused .

It irked him to know that she had a crush on him back then and now they are talking animatedly before him.  Though the answer she gave was enough , but he wasn't convinced enough .

The way he made her blush flashed in his mind and he felt more irritated so he quickly got up .

"Sorry , vera oru mukkiyamana vela iruku ipa than nyabagam varuthu I'll get going neenga rendu perum carry on " Varun said abruptly . Nithya understood immediately that he was not in a good mood but didn't know the reason .

She too stood up and he turned his head towards her , her eyes had that understanding look and confusion at same time . He groaned internally knowing how she sensed his uncomfortablity .

"It's okay brother nanum kelambanum , meeting postpone pana mudiyuma nu keka thaan vanthen ey personal ah keta nalla irikum nu " Vikram said .

Varun just nodded . "I'll let you know , some other day which would be suitable nu " he sad ans Vikram stood up .

"Okay brother , bye . Bye Nithya " Aadhi said and both Nithya and Varun nodded with a smile .

Varun sat again , which made Nithya more confused . " Varun ena aachu nu sollu" she asked concerned .

"Onum illa" he replied curtly . "Don't lie to me , una ethu bother panuthu nu sollu we will sort it out " she said and he looked at her and sighed .

"Onum illa , I shouldn't have behaved like that . But I can't help it , vanthathu ena paka but avanta pesitu iruka , veliya ena da na avlo santhosham ah pesitu iruntha avanta  heck . he even made you blush " he said without any emotions in it. 

She ruffled his hair , "Ivlothana " she asked and he glared at her . She chuckled , "Avanta nee fiancee sonapa Avan again confirm pana  ketan aprm lovers ah Ketan , athan blush Panen pothuma and for talking to him more , Avana clg la pathathoda ipa thaan pakaren , enoda clg mate yaara pathu irunthalum nan apdi thaan behave panirupen " she said sincerely .

He sighed and side hugged her , "Sorry ma , I didn't mean to " he started but she cut him off saying , " I know I understand , seri ice cream vaangi kudu punishment ah " she chuckled .

He rolled his eyes , "Kolantha" he muttered and brought her ice cream . She ate it very happily and he sat there admiring her .

"En da ipdi pakara venum na vera ice cream vaangi sapdu nan thara maten " she whined . He chuckled and pinched her nose .

"Nan keka maten sapdu sapdu " he said still chuckling. After their small banters . They started walking towards his office.

"Nee possessive ah irukapa cute ah iruka " she said chuckling . He gave her a "really !?" Look .

She chuckled more . "I really can't beleive it still you know , it's almost been 2 years since I met you and now we are gonna be married elamey fantasy Mari iruku " she said holding his hands tight. 

"Elamey unmai thaan Nithya ma " he assured her with a smile . They then talked few minutes.

"Shopping poganum Sunday mariyathai ah Vara ethuna Vela nu Katha sona enta pesatha , we must select dresses for marriage " she said strictly .

He chuckled , "Seringa madam " and then hugged her . "Ipdi public la katti Pudichitu romance pana PDA nu soliduvanga da viduuuu " she whined .

"Evan ena nenacha enaku ena d en aal ah nan katti pudikaren venam na poga solu " he said smiling .

"Paravala nalla pesa kathukita " she said chuckling . "En d solla mata nee thana guru" he said teasing .

And they released their hug , even though they talked less , their hearts were contented enough and they were excited to go to shopping to select everything for their marrige .

•----------------------------•

Hey guys ,
Not proof read .

Still two or three more chapters to end this !

Hope you like this book till now !! Shower the love till end !

This is a filler chap to show his possessiveness !!!

Thanks a lot for the love you guys showed for this story !!!

One life love all ,

TejaDurai 🤍

After edit : 😂😂 I'm trying guys I'm trying