CH 35: Wanna know why I despised you and your family

Mulai dari awal

Taehyung also sat down at one of the couch and said, "tell me what do you want just let the child go, you can do whatever you want."

The man chuckled, "Still the careless Taehyung do you not worried about the little girl. What if we do something to her and..." he look at each other with Tzuyu smile evilly.

"Dare you too, what is that you want, I can give you" Taehyung said to them.

"Really I want...." just as he were about to said they heard a shouted from the outside.

"No let me go in.... I'm going to kill who ever it is."

Taehyung know whom that voice belongs to.

Hearing the shouted the man smiled at Tzuyu and then Tzuyu tell their man to let thenwoman outside in.

Just soon a woman break in, "Where is my daughter, where is my daughter.. why...."

Just then She saw the person inside the room. The one who make surprise was there.

The man chuckled, "Jisoo long time no see,"

Jisoo looked at the man madly and shouted, "you fuckingly bastard how dare you Eunwoo.."

"Still remember my dear" Eunwoo smirked widely.......

"Eunwoo why did you touch my daughter aren't you still happy and want to leave my life, why can't you leave it, why? Do you want to hurt me again huh?" Jisoo was now mad at him because of her daughter.

Instead Eunwoo chuckled walked towards Jisoo and tried to touch her but that time as Taehyung was about to came in between there came a sudden man.

"Eunwoo dare you to touch her ijm going to cut your hand." It was non other than Linyi.

Eunwoo instead smiled, "ha haha Long time no see Linyi, are you afraid that I'm going to do something to her again, no I will not hurt her and why would I, she was once my princess."

"Dare you to called her like that again bastard" Linyi angryly snapped at him as he is holding Jisoo.

Taehyung just looked at the three person in front of him now he was more confused because of their talk.

"Don't worry, my love for her never change, she will always be in my heart deep inside."

Jisoo looked at Tzuyu then back at Eunwoo, "Don't even mention love you are not worth my love. Didn't you care that your lover Tzuyu is here with us. I feel disgusted by you."

Just then Tzuyu bark in, "wait Jisoo you are wrong we are not lover but we are friends with benefit, I warm his bed everyday with everything and he just help me fulfill my dream."

Everyone were disgusted to hear what they heard from Tzuyu, but still Tzuyu continue, "Wanna know why he break up with you 7 years ago, it was cause you were too innocent that you wanna keep it to do after your marriage and here I'm to fulfill what he needs.

And you, what did you got after marriage you are despised by Your husband just because of a cheap girl liked me, yeah I sleep many mans and wanna know I just want to revenge Taehyung family's because of your family my family died."

Now the three was there still staying but Linyi broke the silence, "What is related to Jisoo then?"

Tzuyu chuckled, "Oh my poor Jisoo, because of you my plan of marrying to Taehyung and to destroy that family was broke by you marrying him.

I thought I will be back after some years and got everything I want but you broke it and after marrying him even if he treat you badly you still stay because you have fallen for him to much.

And after you leave Taehyung also fallen in love with you. I cannot let Taehyung and his family be happy."

Jisoo look at her and said, "Just because it was related to Taehyung why did it was us huh. Why my daughter."

"Oh my princess don't say like that, It was just that I'm helping her and wanna know why it was me cause I can't let you have children for amy other man."

"Eunwoo are you crazy you are just jealous, tell me where is my child."

"Oh that little girl, she might be somewhere, let's talk for a while princess."

"Eunwoo we can talk whatever you want just let the the girl go. "

Eunwoo walked at where he sat, looking at the Taehyung and Jisoo then he smirked, grinning evilly.

"Oh my dear friend of one time, I wanna asked you that do you know

That the two children of Jisoo is your son and daughter, shortly they are your own flesh "

Happy Jungkook's Day💜💜🥳🥳💜💜

Finally our Golden Maknae has turn 1 more years older

Finally our Golden Maknae has turn 1 more years older. Happy 24TH BIRTHDAY to Bunny.

May Almighty shower your life with lots of happiness and blessings, wishing you a great birthday and a resourceful life ahead. We always love you Our Jungkook-ah!🐰💜🥳

I hope as a wish to kookie, please like, and comment down on my today's update as much as you can