~Epilogue~

Chapter-44 : Creating New Memories When You Have TIME

"The last bonus chapter"

This will be the longest chapter as it is the last chapter of "ARRANGED"

hope everyone enjoy reading!

~~~~~~

It is also one of the sunny day in spring season.

Many people were, especially couple were walking hand in hand with their girlfriend and boyfriend under the full blossom tree.

It is at Yeouido, it is one of the most beautiful sight in spring season as every cherry tree were blossom with beautiful flowers

While everyone were here to walk under this blossom tree, there Jisoo and Taehyung were at home with their twin son and Daughter, Anna and Hyungji.

Taehyung and Jisoo came back to home.

Now they were at their house with Jisoo's family and Taehyung family.

Jisoo is now with Hyojoo and Shinhye while Taehyung, Jongsuk and Joonpyo were talking about some business and man chat playing billiard.

On the other hand Anna and Hyungji were playing with Taehyung's grandpa, Mayor....

Now the family become more brighter and brighter.

Jiwook is busy with his hospital, Yoona is now busy with her fashion show and commercial.

While Jina went to camping for her school, now she is almost about to finish her high school life soon.

She also have a little brother who is now only 1 year old. So Yoona is taking her leave from any commercial accept for some important work.

The all enjoy their time with this small cute, sweet family and all of them went off to their own home after having lunch......

Now, Anna and Hyungji were there sitting inside the house and playing BOX.

Unlike other time, this time Hyungji let Anna won the match.

Now Anna is cheering happily, and Hyungji looking at her sister smiling and thinking how can this little win make her like as she has won the world.