CH 26;Reporting secretly as if they have won the world.....

Chapter-26

~~~~~~

Tzuyu received a phone called as she was now with Taehyung at home. She excuse herself from Taehyung and went inside her bathroom.

Seeing her walking away Taehyung seem not to care pick up his phone and message someone on the phone.

Tzuyu closed the door and pick up the called, she asked,"what happen, why are you calling now."

"Babe I know that, but we don't have much time we need to do as soon as possible. So that everything will be end soon."

"I know, wait for the called I will be doing you don't need to worry, you know I love you babe right" Tzuyu said to the person on the other side of the phone.

"Love you too babe, just take care of everything, and Don't let anyone have a slight chance to know"

"Sure, that fucking foolish Taehyung will be asking why I took so long so I will be ending the call."

"Okay love you babe, I really miss you"

Tzuyu chuckled and said, "Love you too babe, I also miss you okay I'm hanging up bye"

Tzuyu cut the called and look at the mirror in front of her and then towards the door then again at mirror and smile evilly.

No one would thought that it was Tzuyu if they saw her looked just now, because it was too scary.

Tzuyu then slowly walked back to where she and Taehyung were sitting.

She went towards Taehyung and hug him which Taehyung hug her back.

He asked, "Who was on the called baby"

"That was momo she just called me to asked about my drama."

" oh ... okay."

That night both enjoy watching TV and peck each other from time to time.

Next day, they both went to office. Taehyung told Tzuyu that he have somewhere to go which is inconvenient for her.

And Tzuyu agreed without hesitation and said not to worry about her.

After Taehyung went with Jackson, Tzuyu enter Taehyung office and search for something.

She looked everywhere but she couldn't find it. After searching for a long time she looked at the time and it's already time for Taehyung returned.

She quickly keep the things which were like before and went out when there is no one.

As she turned to one corner, one of her colleague saw her and asked where were she just now and they were searching for her .

Tzuyu replied that she was running some errand which Taehyung told her.

Without any doubt her colleague believes her.

Then they went to their own work.

Not long after, Taehyung returned to the company.

As like usual the day went on.

At night, at Taehyung's villa,

As Taehyung were working some file

Taehyung told Tzuyu that can she go to his room and open the safe lock and keep the file which he was now finished reading.

He also told her that, the password of the safe lock were her birthday.

Hearing that Tzuyu acted as if she was very loving the way he treated her and took their relation seriously, which Taehyung were also their being as if he really loved her.

After that, Tzuyu went to his room which look majestic like him.

Then she went towards the safe lock and enter the password he told her.

As she was about to keep the files which Taehyung just gave her, she show a file which wrote in a bold letter, "CONFIDENTIAL"

Her eyes looked at it and took the file out. There she saw those thing which she searcher at afternoon. Her eyes were shining brightly. She looked at it all.

She was happy that time that she didn't know what was happening.

As she looked up she saw another file which wrote "Account" in very catchy bold letter.

When she opened the files she saw long list of Bank account with their details.

Her eyes sparkle at the thing she saw.

After awhile she calm herself down and keep those file in its place carefully.

She went out of the room after locking the safe lock.

Taehyung also didn't asked why she were taking so long there.

Both stay as usual, but the thing is Tzuyu is more happy today then another day.
So she were very enthusiastic.

As like this week pass. While Taehyung sent Tzuyu to frequently inside his room to get things.

Especially while keeping and taking out file.

Tzuyu also went without saying anything.

On the other hand Tzuyu were reporting this news to the one she talked last time without leaving any detail.

They were both enjoying and happy as if the got the world.

Then Tzuyu and that person decided to meet each other to celebrate their happy moment.

They decided that they will be meeting each other without letting anyone know.

To Tzuyu happy unusual behaviour Taehyung didn't said anything and care about it he also didn't asked her as he didn't saw her happy change.

Taehyung were smiling all the time as if nothing is suspicious. He was also pleased seeing Tzuyu happy.

At the company, Tzuyu treated the colleague and those director friendly.........