CH 11;Sometimes Happy news came at the wrong time,Disappointment

It should be yesterday that I must update.But due to my some busy schedule and trying to fine some ideas, I update lately hope you forgive me.

How is the story going on?

It will be kinda long Keke......

......Let's go Vsoo fam ......

Finally with another new update!

~~~~~

It's been two days since Jisoo stay at her home after Divorce with Taehyung.She always vomit from time to time if she ate smell something.Everyone is worried about her.

Today they went to see doctor at their hospital with Hyojoo,Yoona and Jongsuk.Jiwook already prepared for the top consultant, to avoid any situation he take more precaution so he went earlier.

Jieun is the doctor who will be consulting Jisoo.She ask different question for the past few days like "When do you start feeling uncomfortable"

"umm almost more then two weeks" Jisoo said nervously 

Jiuen smile and said "I think you know it but let me confirm okay ..come inside"then she lead Jisoo inside one room.Her parents look confuse without knowing what is happening.

They waited for around 30 minutes and saw Jieun came smiling more brightly where Jisoo came out more nervously than before.They were all panicked seeing the diffrent expression of them two.

Hyojoo ask nervously"doctor what happen ...whats wrong"

Jieun smile and said"Congratulation mrs. Kim, Mr.Kim you are going to have more people"

Confuse can be seen on their face beacause of their nervousness ,seeing them Jieun said briefly "Don't be nervous ...She is going to be a mother and it's been more than 3 weeks"

happiness can be seen Yoona ask again to confirm"Really..."and look at Jiwook and Jisoo

They were haapy that Hyojoo can feel the wet in her cheek.

warmness fill their hearts,they thank Jieun and walk out with happy expression but in everyone heart their is always worry about Jisoo because she didn't say anything since the result confirm.

They all went back to home just for Jiwook he stay at hospital after sending them to parking lot.

After entering the mansion they told all the maid to cook healthy supplement from that day and also told them to prepared bird nest for Jisoo to have after coming back from Hospital.All maid know after mentioning to prepared Bird nest for Jisoo.

After saying Jisoo to be careful Jiwook went to study room giving the girls to have their talk which is private for women.He went Happily and dailed one phone number.

Just as it's is them Hyojoo said "Sooyaa what happen "

"Mom am i going to be good mother "