CH 21;Do you know who the bastard in this photo?

Chapter-21

~~~~~~

Jisoo's father Jongsuk look at his daughter. And everyone were also focusing on Jisoo, waiting for her to speak.

Then Jisoo speak as she look at the camera smiling, "I have a fiancé"

And here again there is a roared. Clicking of camera can be heard soundly.

Then a reporter asked, "Can you please tell us who is your  fiance if its fine?"

"Sorry, but I think its a bit personal and I want everyone to give us some privacy for this thing. As everyone know, we all need privacy and we don't want to be the focus of media. Once again sorry everyone."

Jisoo refused nicely which will be hard for anyone to again raise the question  According to her answer just now.

After that every reporter only asked wresting accordingly related to only bussiness and off course about the future of company.

As the conference is near to end Jongsuk said thanking everyone, "And lastly, thank you everyone for coming to this conference. I hope everyone have a satisfying answer to everything that has been going on the media.

And thank you everyone for the love and support that you all give us until now. And I also hope everyone keep supporting and loving us, to company and so on.

And I also believe that from now on My daughter will be the new CEO as well as she will be doing this bussiness better than me. Thank you for today"

Then Jisoo and Jongsuk bowed to everyone showing respect. Which make them the most humble man.

Everyone who watch the live conference about Jisoo and his dad were happy and love them more of their down to earth nature.

As well as they were also very curious about Jisoo fiancé.

Only some people were not happy and look gloomy to her clever answer.

On the social media, most of the netizen give their love and Support to Jisoo being the CEO and also for her fiance that they wished both of them to have a happy relationship in the future.

And there is also some negative comment about her, saying is nothing like a woman who can handle bussiness. And also said she didn't revealed her fiance because he might be very ugly and make want to have the focus on her
news.