CH 4;Lost connection of childhood friends for time being

Author's Pov

After taehyung back from his vacation he knew that there was some problem going to face it with their company.So his mom, dad and him were in his dad study room.

Taehyung can feel the atmosphere so he decided to ask his parents " mom dad is there something that you want to talk"

his mom and dad hesitant at first but his mom decided to tell him so she start with light talk

 " umm yeah .....Jennie call us that she will be coming back day after tomorrow "

" its great but why didn't she call me " then his dad told him "

I told her that I will tell you so she don't need to"

Taehyung's POV

then I said " but still.....oh ....mom is it ....is there anymore you wanna told me"

they look at each other before looking at me so I know there must be something going on " yeah your dad and me decided something " " what is it mom "

" its that you need to marry someone"

I was angry and shock at the same time that they know me well but why did they bring that topic suddenly so I ask " why I need to marry someone suddenly "

" tae you know that we loves you but we can't be there with you forever ,you need someone to take care of you and you will be the next CEO of our company ,and you know that you need to marry now you are turning 25"

" Mom I can take care of myself and for company why do I need to marry someone that I don't know before"

then dad told me calmly " son it's not someone that we don't she is my best friend daughter and she is very intelligent,smart and good at the same time"

then mom continue " son you might hate it but believe us, later you will think that you are the most luckiest to have her, its a promise that we made when we were in college her parents and we are best friend,we want to stay always closely related,so we made it for future."

" mom dad but I don't want to marry her ....I.. I.. " " son we know that you don't want to but its best for you if you agree"

And his mom added "son life is short, and we want to make sure that you have someone who can took care of you and you too,so that we will have die in  peace"

I think for a while and decided to told them my decision.I just make it my decision because of my family.

" okay mom " a smile was form on their lips and mom told me " Tomorrow we will meet them with their family "

" uhm..." then mom hug me and dad also hug me

" thank you son " I just stay silent and after some minutes I went back to my room and decided to call jungkook and jimin and told them about the news.

Jisoo's POV

I almost shouted shocked and stand from where I sit when I heard the news " WHAT " Mom pull me down because they know that I was shock to hear the news