CH 9;Worst decision of my life

Oupsie....how are you  guys doing...today I'm coming with new day new story new fun......

Please like,comment and follow me if you like my story...

You can say your thoughts after reading

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's Pov

After that night it's been 1 month.Jisoo is having mental breakdown.She rarely eat or socialize with maids or bodyguard than before.

Her lively cheerful personality is gone.Most of the timeshe stay in her room locking herself.

Taehyung also rarely go came home.He don't know what happen that night to himself.His subordinater report to him about her.

Today he decided to go home not like other times.

But the thing he don't know is there is something waiting for him.

Taehyung's POV

I don't know what has happen to me.How can I be so careless.Its really hunt my daily life and sometimes feel unexplainable pain but I don't know why.

Today I feel uncomfortable suddenly that makes me confused.I just shrugged it off and I made my mind to go home.

Now I'm having my last meeting and after that to go back home.I told JB to ready the car so that I can go back..

On my way back home I got a call from Steve,my trusted head bodyguard after JB,that I make him report to me about what she does.

Author's Pov

After hearing what Steve told him, Taehyung is more worried and fuming in anger and told at JB to drive faster.He even almost broke his phone.

                When he arrived at his mansion.He run upstairs at where her bedroom is.He called her many times before opening the door.

He saw her swollen eyes but something caught his eyes beside her.

He sneered at her "where do you think you are going  huh after making such stupid drama.."

Jisoo avoid his question and said in mocking tone "Finally you are here ...."

Taehyung become more angry at her "Shut up b***h ......today you are going to beg me more...".Then he drag her inside the room and close the door with BANG.

Maids are feeling worried for her but what can they do in others couple affair.So they just quietly pray for their young lady...

Inside the room, Taehyung throw her in the bed,she feel very painful in her back....then he pinned her hard to bed hovering above her.

Instead of fearing him she laugh out loud that makes him look more gloomy"HAHAHAAA.......do you really hate me that much... hahaha....." her laugh is somewhat sad ...and mocking.

Outside the room everyone who hears her laugh look more confuse and feel chill..

Inside room Taehyung look more and more gloomy not knowing about her sudden change.

Then she continued her mocking but sounds colder and colder as she speaks "opps ...what a pity...umm okay let me tell you one thing ...you are really a big beast you know .."

taehyung shouted"shut up you fucking Bitch "   

Jisoo sneered coldly" ...eHHh that's sound not good....are you....okay okay.....since you really not like to hear that then let me tell you ...you can do whatever you want ...go wherever you want.....live how you like with whoever ...you know what cause I don't care...I thought that its waste my time to stay here ......and yeah its my worst decision to married you not knowing who you really are .....so it's better to.....ummm yeah

Let's DIVORCE "

Taehyung suddenly lossen her,taking advantage of this she pushed him away and told her last word before going out"I will send the paper after signing and you can sign then send it to magistrate office to make it official....and don't forget that you lose more than one lives....."

Taehyung stay motionless at there and outside everyone don't know what is going on but surely they knew that the young lady is gone seeing her go out with her luggage.

Until he heard JB calling he woke up and run faster to see but there is no one ....he is there thinking about her last say ....lose more than two lives...he don't know what she is talking so he wants her to make it more clear but there is no her....

😇😇😇

Thank you so much for your time and kindness

Be happy and cherish with whom you have and love you and especially your family ones.

BORAHAE

Have a good day and nightStay safe,sound and healthy

Stay safe,sound and healthy

Thank you everyone
Nyeongan 💜💜💜💜💜