CH 23;Brother daddy don't love me anymore

Chapter-23

~~~~~~

Taehyung and Tzuyu were now going to have their date.

For today date Taehyung book one of the Chinese hotel 'Jengchiang'.

Taehyung dress in his suit as usual. He wore well black suit tailor especially designed just for him by one of the famous designer Sujan. His every suit has well written name KTH at the left corner of his suit.

He looks so good while wearing in his full black suit.

Tzuyu wore an elegant dress of LOUIS VUITTON. She wore White top which she tuck inside the tide half knee skirt with a yellow coat and a bag worth dollar.

She curled her hair slightly. She wore a light nude makeup with a bright red lipstick. She look so beautiful.

Soon they reach the restaurant. Taehyung first went out and open the door for Tzuyu, which added more charm to his gentleman.

Tzuyu hold Taehyung arm affectionately. And smile brightly. While Taehyung mantain his cold expression.

Soon they reach Their Table. Taehyung again act like a gentleman as he pull Tzuyu chair to make sat before he sat down in front of her.

Soon a waiter came with a menu.

Taehyung let her chose first. And he also chose his dinner.

Since it is a night time, they an see the seoul light and namsam tower which make it more beautiful for them to have their dinner.

Suddenly they heard a piano playing. It was a romantic dinner.

As the piano is still playing Taehyung asked Tzuyu, "Do you like the song."

Tzuyu look at Taehyung surprisely and replied, "do you prepared all this, tae"

Taehyung nodded smilingly.

Tzuyu said happily, "Off course I love it, thank you so much Tae."

Suddenly Taehyung said "Yeah! And from today you will be staying with me in my mansion."

Hearing what taehyung just said Tzuyu look more surprised, "Tae are you even for real this dinner, surprise and now you told me to live There with you."

"Why don't you like It?" Taehyung asked sadly.