CH 17;Looking enchanting and breathtaking as always

Chapter-17

~~~~~~

When the door was open there stood a man and a woman together.

She look so gorgeous that it's hard for everyone to move their eyes especially those single man.

Beside her there stood a man looking handsome. Both look like a match made in heaven.

They both were match with the decorations venue at Kim Jong-suk mansion.

Seeing them everyone started to murmuring how the two people is stunning while standing together, side by side

Taehyung and his friend also heard what everyone was talking. Everyone in his table look at him.

On the other hand Tzuyu also added as she also heard everyone, "Tae look they two look like a couple. What a beautiful couple. Aren't they look good together. I want to know who they are," Everyone in the table look at Tzuyu.

Taehyung didn't said anything, he was just lost in his own thought.

Noticing their look Tzuyu said completely confused, "Why are you all looking at me like that."

Lisa said angryly, "Tzuyu can't you stay quiet instead of blabbering"

Tzuyu again said, "What's wrong with it I'm just saying that they look like a great couple."

Before no one can open their mouth Taehyung glare at her in his gloomy eyes saying, "Shut up"

Tzuyu look pity when Taehyung scold her and said, "Tae what happen?"

After taking a long deep breath closing his eyes Taehyung said softly hiding all his emotion that no one can notice, "Nothing, let's just enjoy this."

Tzuyu nodded and stay quiet enjoying as he said. While Jennie, Lisa and Yoongi look bad.

And the remaining guys just share a look worriedly.

Everything that goes at Taehyung table was notice by Shin-hye and Joon-pyo. They both signed sadly seeing his son.

The two walking people talked when they were both walk towards the stage.

The man whisper at woman, "love you look gorgeous while walking like a godess."