CH 13:It was the hardest thing in have ever done

Guys! Sorry for the late update.

Hope you enjoy.

Chapter-13

~~~~~

It's been a month since that mystery gift and email.

He investigate the email, where it sent from but he can't find anything since that email has been sent from cafe booth.

Now Taehyung is working at his office. He is reading some resume.

His phone rang, it was an unknown number so he didn't pick up thinking it's spam.

After the first rang has been soon ended, again it rang. And it goes for awhile.

After a couple of minutes he again got a message notification. Feeling annoyed he pick up.

Seeing the half content he click the message.

'Kim Taehyung if you want to know who am I, come at this place, XXX at 7:00pm'

He look at the time and now its already 6:25pm.

He knows that this person is very clever to tell at the last minute and he decide to know who the person might be that has been sending mysterious thing at him.

His face turn more gloomy sèing this, he called Jackson.

Soon Jackson came, seeing his boss gloomy face he knows there might be something going on.

Before he could speak Taehyung beat to it.

'Jackson prepare the car to go to XXX'

There is a confuse expression but soon he reply " Yes young master"

They went out, soon they arrived at President parking lot through presidential elevator.

Jackson open Taehyung door before he start the car.

~~~

They arrived just in time when Taehyung went out of the car everything is quiet in the surrounding.

After a couple of steps, someone hug him from behind with a soft voice which he felt more familiar. " Tae I miss you, how are you doing"

Hearing the voice Taehyung turned around with a complicated expression.

"So you are the one .... Why are you here.... haven't you leave me? Huh"

Taehyung was so angry that his face look so bad but no one knew what he think.

Jackson was very afraid to see his master like that but he knows who hug their master. Getting Taehyung sign he walk away from them.

Taehyung let himself free from the hug and said coldly" Tzuyu... "

Tzuyu release him, she still try to touch him but looking at his indifferent cold face she feel fear.