CH 28; look babies are torturing me even you are going go do

Chapter-28

~~~~~~

Taehyung was so busy to care for his lunch, dinner or to even take a little rest.

He is working his ass off. Once He enter office then he won't be going out until its time for him to return.

On the other hand Tzuyu seem acting like she care so much about him.

She tried to leave without letting anyone knowing about her leaving but the luck seems not like on her side, everytime there will be some work assigned for her.

But she couldn't say anything to Taehyung.

Sometimes it was only Jackson to went to Kim Holding to hold things.

Sometimes Taehyung also went if only that is needed. He didn't disturb Jisoo nowadays.

Jisoo was also a kind of bit busy. But she gave her time for her family even if it was a little while.

And there was also Linyi who help her, staying beside her.

In their Company everyone treated Linyi like they treated Jisoo.

Linyi was very kind, sweet and funny. So employees were happy talking to him.

Everyone would be happy to have Linyi as their husband or boyfriend as he was so caring, sweet, lovely.

Linyi and Jisoo were almost together like 24/7. They were like a lovely couple. They work together at Kim Holding as Linyi is now been keep by Jongsuk beside Jisoo.

They went to dinner together, enjoy the weekend with two babies going to playground, amusement, beach, and all.

The two babies were slowly happy enjoying their time with two elder.

Now Hyungji can know more of elders talk as he is more clever, wise and thoughtful.

But the thing they didn't know is that they were followed by some people almost everywhere.

Taehyung were not inside his office, taking this chance someone enter his office and keep a file. And went out after looking the exterior of the office.

When Taehyung came inside his office he saw a file keeping on his table newly.

He sat down on his chair and looked at the file.

He spend the day, afterawhille he called Tzuyu inside his office and stay thee with her together.

He seems stress, suddenly Tzuyu had an idea, so she went towards Taehyung and sat on his lap encircling her arm around his neck.

Taehyung also hug her back encircling his arm around her waist.

Tzuyu slowly close the gap between them and wishper seductively, "babe want me to help you relieve your stress." As she again look at him in the eyes

"How are you going to do." Taehyung raised his eyebrows as he look at her.

Then again she close the gap licking his ears, "wanna know"