CH 32;Can find from social media but didn't as it was one of the most

Chapter-32

~~~~~~

Tzuyu kiss Taehyung chest until she felt like her head suddenly hurt. Blurring her eyes.

Then she lose her consciousness and her body press against Taehyung.

Taehyung suddenly open his eyes and look at the woman above him in cold eyes. He throw Tzuyu aside from him and he stood up from bed.

He looked at the woman in the bed who was loosing conscious and smile deadly, "Ohhh do you I'm fool Tzuyu look here who is now being fool by me haha haha"

Taehyung looked at the wine glass he kept at the corner as he exchange a glass of grape wine which exactly looked like the wine Tzuyu bring to him.

He know Tzuyu will surely chose that wine so he make Mia prepared it in advance.

He knows Tzuyu will surely put a sleeping pill or a filter at his wine, so he change the wine glass when she was walking at the window.

He hold the pill he prepared for her like she did for him, and he put the pill while he hug her from behind taking the chance of her surprised.

That is it the pill Tzuyu prepared for
Taehyung went in vain and instead she herself drank the sleeping pill.

Sure enough she believe like he has been drink and spill the most shocking things to him that his Jisoo is still loving him but he wants to hear what she was going to say about the twin.

But hearing Jisoo still loving him he was happy. But when he turn to look dat the woman his smirked grin widely, "See if you can win. Miss fucking Bae bitch Tzuyu."

After that he went out of the room and went towards the door that has been locked everytime. It was as clean like someone was still living.

The fragrance was so fresh and Intoxicating to him. Yes, it was a room where Jisoo used to be stay during their marriage.

After even Jisoo walked out after giving him the divorce paper, no one can enter the room except him and Mia for the cleaning as Taehyung only trust Mia as his mother.

Mia also loves to clean Jisoo's room because she loves Jisoo like her own daughter. She wish that it would be great if Taehyung and Jisoo have a little baby but it was all become her sad memories remember their complicated relationship between Jisoo and Taehyung.

Taehyung would come inside Jisoo's room every night and sleep hugging her clothes but nowadays it becomes hard for him as Tzuyu was living with him. So he would go inside the room at midnight to sleep there and woke up early.

Tomorrow he would be going to US thinking this his longing become more and more of her.

He open his phone and there it was Jisoo's pic. He have been keeping it as his homescreen.

Its was that he secretly took during their marriage, it was when he came back from work, as he enter his room he saw her there in the balcony, gazing at the stars, and enjoying the cold breeze of wind

That time he didn't know why but he suddenly felt the urge to take a picture of the amazing view he saw. 

Unconsciously he took her a picture. And suddenly he felt that he never saw her looking this breathtaking.

After that he forgot that he took her pic until she leave him, his life.

He found that it was the most luckiest thing he could stare at her without any condition or difficulty. Even her side view was so breathtaking.

Now he can see many of her photo from the social media, internet and it was all worth, but he found this picture more special to him.

So instead of looking at those he would look at this picture everyday. And he didn't feel tired looking at this one specific picture.

He crab her smell, her smile, her laugh, her touch, her attention everything about her that night. He miss her more and more.

Now he wanted everything to be end, he wanted her in his life without any condition.

Holding her dress and looking at the picture he fall sleep at there.

The next day, when Tzuyu woke up she found Taehyung was not there. After finishing her morning routine she walked at the breakfast table and saw Taehyung there almost finishing his breakfast.

Taehyung looked at Tzuyu sweetly and said as he walked towards her, hugging her, "Good morning babe..."

"Morning love..are you about to go?" Tzuyu asked him as they broke the hugging session.

"Umm babe... I will be going now.. it's almost time. I didn't want to wake you up so I got up early. But I'm lucky enough that I got to talk to you, hug you, kiss you and see you before I go."  Taehyung said as he caress her cheek.

"I'm going to miss you love. " Tzuyu said looking sad.

"I will miss you too babe, don't be sad okay we can do video and talk everyday. And be careful while going to office if you have anything or any problem just call me or if you can't then called Jackson and Mark will also be here as your driver if you wanna go anywhere just tell him and he will drive you there. And don't be sick okay also told to Mia aunty whatever you like she will get it for you."

Taehyung as if being a sweet caring boyfriend or should I say husband.

Tzuyu peck him on his lips, "I know I will do everything you said, I love you"

Before Taehyung said anything they heard Jackson voice, "Master its time for us to go."

Then Taehyung gave her a peck at her forehead and bid goodbye to each other.

After Taehyung went out Tzuyu look like a cunning fox and smirked evilly inside his mind and smile.

But not to make anyone notice she act sadly and return to dinning hall, sat down and look a little bit down.

Everyone would think that she was really sad if they saw the look on her.

On the other hand Mia seems to saw her thoughts because she was more elder than Tzuyu as well as she had meet many people.

Mia looked at Tzuyu and spoke nicely as if she was treating a nice treasure of Taehyung.

Tzuyu ate a little bit and soon walked towards Taehyung door.

Seeing Tzuyu walked towards the master bedroom door and enter.

Mia glimpse at the figures and look around before she proceed to her working............