CH 25;It must be nice to stay beside each other right.....

Chapter-25

~~~~~~

"Sooyaa how was the company going on?" Asked Jongsuk during their breakfast.

They were having breakfast together before going to their work.

Everyone is present accept Jina. The two little guys, Hyungji and Anna were also having their breakfast at child table beside the big table for the elders.

And Hyojoo were there constantly helping her grandchildren with their food especially Anna who pampered a lot.

"Everything is going well dad, and there is also Linyi who help me so it is easy."

"Glad to hear that, though Linyi dad and mom called me and said they will be coming next month." Jongsuk said.

Jisoo look happy and said, "really"

Jongsuk said yes and then he saw Hyojoo glaring at him. Jongsuk were confuse and asked his wife, "Why are you looking at like that, love"

Hyojoo said, "don't love me. You didn't told when they call. And just said now."

"Sorry, wife but believe me it's just now today morning we talk. Why are you angry with me."

Hyojoo glared at him which Jongsuk smile helplessly at his wife and Jisoo, Yoona and Ji-wook were laughing looking at the old couple.

Ji-wook said, "Mom dad you two are like a child"

Yoona said, "hey! How can you say like that huh off course dad and mom love each other. Are you jealous of dad and mom."

Hyojoo raised her eyebrow at her son.

Jisoo said, "Oppa you are mood destroyer you know" then Yoona and Jisoo laughed.

Jiwook and Jisoo started their siblings bickering. Where Yoona will always take Jisoo side. While the two little baby, Hyungji and Anna were giggling.

Jongsuk and Hyojoo looked at the warm picture of their children bickering, and the lovely daughter-in-law of them.

They were happy to have this happy family.

After finishing their breakfast, Jisoo went to company, Jiwook went to hospital and Yoona went to film site as she have new upcoming new drama of 90s.

Jongsuk and Hyojoo were playing with thier two grandchild.

As Jisoo reached office, Lucas followed her and started reporting today scheduled of Jisoo, "Today president will be having two conference with other company, one from Dior and another from LV nothing more. "

"Okay then and yeah report to Kim corporation that today I will be coming and check if their CEO have any busy scheduled."

"Sure president"

After that Lucas went to do his work assigned by Jisoo.

Jisoo also continue working. She is busy as she is the CEO. Now she was adapted to the business work.