That gets Dream to loosen up a little, letting out a laugh as he recalls the quote, "Didn't he say that at that MCC? The one you didn't attend?"

"Yeah, he did," George hopes he's getting Dream to relax, "Remember how everyone thought I didn't go 'cause I was traveling to Florida?"

Dream giggles at the memory, "They were so set on it too, I'm absolutely sure at least half the fandom believed it."

"They really thought we'd make it that easy for them," George shakes his head as he smiles, "None of them suspect a thing now that the real event is happening."

They sink into silence again, though this time it's considerably more comfortable than the last one. Dream has a small smile on his face, and George really wishes he can get the image painted and framed like the work of art it is.

Ew, George thinks, I'm waxing poetry now. This is disgusting.

"Dream," George whines, "I'm bored. We need to do something."

"George, you already listed basically all our options and we both decided none of it works," Dream shoots back, sounding dejected as his smile slips off of his face.

"We listed two things! Minecraft and going outside. That cannot be all of our options," George says, barely containing his laughter at the way Dream looks so saddened,  as if they've truly exhausted all their ideas, "We can't be that lame!"

"Why are you laughing at me?" Dream accuses, but now his voice is taking on a wobbly shake that places him on the edge of laughter, "We are just that lame, George, we can't even think of anything to do to hang out together."

It's suddenly so funny to George, and he's leaning so far over sideways on his chair from laughter that he almost falls off, only catching himself when his arm touches the cold floor and prevents the rest of his body from sliding off.

George almost falling off of his chair somehow tickles a funny bone in Dream, and he lets out a ridiculously loud wheeze that has him slamming the table with his palms as he breaks up into laughter that sounds like it hurt to have produced.

And so of course George, who was already literally falling over from laughter, gets influenced by Dream's obnoxious laughter and before he can fully push himself back onto the table, his arm destabilizes and he falls off of his chair completely.

Dream is practically choking on his laughter by this point, the sounds strangled and gurgled in the back of his throat as he bends over in laughter, "Stop, actually stop, my stomach hurts."

But George can't stop, and he won't stop.

"Two grown men, and we can't play Minecraft or go outside."

George thinks he might have killed Dream with the silence from the other end, only to look up to see his face pressed against the table and a wheeze of such a high pitch that the human ear probably can't even detect. He helplessly slaps his hand against the table, his entire body shaking as he groans.

"George, please," he begs as he takes a giant breath and wipes a tear from his eye.

"Guys please," George does his Quackity impression, which entails him raising his voice and clipping the ends of his words, "Guys please, George is too funny, no stop."

Dream inhales sharply, holding his breath and pursing his lips so as to prevent another fit of laughter. Still, shaky and bouncy breaths escape rebelliously and threaten to spill over completely and George almost encourages it further until he decides to take mercy and leave Dream be for the moment.

"Catching your breath?" he teases as Dream takes deep breathes.

"I'm fine," Dream replies, but his eyes are glazed with a layer of unshed tears from his laughter and George has to physically restrain himself from making fun of him for it.

He's just glad they're not stuck in that awkward bubble of mutual embarrassment after whatever the hell happened on his last stream, and he declares it mission accomplished now that Dream is laughing and having a good time.

Suddenly, an idea comes to him out of nowhere and George's entire face lights up at the thought of it.

"Dream, I know what we should do," George says excitedly, "You're gonna love it."

"Shoot," comes Dream's reply as he looks at George's animated face and leans forward in anticipation.

"Let's have a sleepover!"

---

Kang's Note: I don't know what I'm doing but I hope you enjoyed it! Next chapter should be somewhat important but I don't know when I'll be able to get it done because the summer is over :(( Just know that all these chapters are leading up to something... Thank you for reading and voting! Have a great day everyone!