"Taehyung , stop"Jungkook breathed out.The alpha was sucking on his neck like a leech.

The alpha didn't respond or stop.

"Taehyung the food is getting cold and we have guests"

Taehyung pulled away and looked at the omega with hooded eyes"We will continue after dinner"

"Have some shame.Im pregnant for crying in a bucket.How come you wake up after five months and the first thing on your mind is sex"

"Then I should be working instead.Have you seen my phone anywhere"

"And you think I would give it to you"the omega huffed"Dream on"

"Brat"Taehyung slapped the omega's ass and walked past him.He went on ahead to the dinning room.

"I really don't want to give birth to a child who has an resemblance to that man"the omega shook his head

When Jungkook got to the living room everyone else was already sitted

"Why haven't you started yet?"

"How could we start without the man of the house"Jin teased and Taehyung groaned in annoyance.

"You seem to have an objection Taehyungie.Wont you voice it out"Hoseok said.

"And how far are you along as far as wooing my secretary is concerned"the alpha retorted

"Rose,is a hard nut to crack"

"I'm glad you now know.And way out of your league too"

Hoseok turned to Jungkook"Doesn't your husband sound jealous Kookie"

"Yes he does"Jungkook said tightly

"Are you kidding me.Kookie this isn't the first time.As far as I'm concerned Hoseok hyung has been going after every secretary that I have ever had.What do you think of that"

"Hoseok hyung.Is that true?"

The alpha in question shrugged"I can't help it"

"Ok we have heard enough.There is a child in our midst so let's try to be civil with each other."Namjoon said

"Uncle Kookie I'm hungry"

"You heard the princess.Shall we start "

While looking at Nayeon Taehyung wondered how it would feel to have his own little princess.The one who would look exactly like her mother.If that were to happen then that would a dream come true for him.

Nayeon laughed while pointing at Jungkook.

"What's wrong?"

"Can you eat though?"

"I don't see why not"

"But your lips are swollen"

"They are what?"

"Kookie did you get bitten by something?"Jimin asked

Jungkook glared at his husband who just cleared his throat and looked directly into his plate.

"It's nothing.Dont worry about it"

It was Namjoon's turn to clear his throat to get everyone 's attention"It's good to see that your pregnancy is going smoothly Jungkook.I hope it stays that way"

Jungkook smiled as he rubbed on his belly fondly"I'm also hoping for the best hyung"

"You should keep in mind that at your stage sex is a big no"

That statement got Taehyung's attention.

"I know hyung.Who in their right state of mind would think of having sex in such a delicate condition.Isnt that so Taehyungie hyungie?"Jungkook asked

The alpha emitted a low growl that only Jungkook heard from across the table.He was about to snap at the omega but Jimin happened.He screamed

"Is it time yet?"Yoongi asked.

"No, Yoongi.Do you have to ask that everytime.They are just Braxton Hicks"Jimin rolled his eyes at his husband and he was like do I deserve this.

"Why don't you go home and rest Jimin-ah"Jin implored.

"Should I?"

"Why not wait for desert.They are serving strawberry cake.I know you will love it.You can go afterwards"the youngest omega said.

"Can't say no to cake"

Jungkook went to the kitchen to check on desert while the group migrated to the living room.

"Momma I want a brother"Nayeon said out of the blue catching his parents off gaurd.

Jin chocked and then swallowed . Finally looked at his daughter critically"Are... you talking to me"Where was this even coming from.

"Who else?"Namjoon butted in

"Joonie , Please talk to your daughter.Tell her that I have passed child bearing age for male omegas.I can't have a baby at my age."

"That's not entirely true.You can still have a baby , hyung"

"Do you want me to die during labor?"

"You won't die.Its not like you will push the baby out.That is why c-section exsits in the first place"

"Oh my goodness"Seokjin exclaimed"What am I to do with these people"

Nayeon laughed"So am I getting a sibling"

"In your dreams"Jin spat

"Yes you are getting a sibling my princess"Namjoon smiled at his daughter.

"How about you make me"Jin snarled

"Thank you guys"Nayeon smiled.

"Wait hold up I still haven't agreed to this.Joonie you aren't the one who is going to carry this child are you?"

"If you don't want there are other options"

"You can't blackmail me into this"the oldest omega gritted out

"No one is"Namjoon said

Seokjin sighed in defeat while Jungkook got up from where he was sitting and collected the desert plates.

"We should go home now.Thanks for dinner and desert"Yoongi said as he grabbed Jimin's hand.

"Yeah we all should leave"Namjoon said on behalf of his omega and child.

"Go well you guys"

"Uncle Tae you owe me a causin"

"Do I ?"Taehyung scratched the back of his neck.

"I will talk to you on my dad's phone"she winked at him

"Sure princess"Taehyung winked back

After everyone else had left Taehyung went to the kitchen in search of Jungkook.He found him brewing tea.

"Shouldn't you be resting by now"he asked softly as he back hugged the pregnant omega

"I was just making tea for you.I will go upstairs right away.Have your tea"

Taehyung pecked Jungkook's cheek"Thanks love"

Ms Yeo then walked in on them.She was about to leave but Taehyung stopped her.

"It's been a while.Why don't we chat"

"Sure"she nodded.

"I will leave you guys to chat.I need a shower.Its been a long day"

"Don't stay long in the shower and wear warm socks afterwards"Ms Yeo said warmly.

"Sure ,mom in law"