Chapter 35

A pair of agents came to collect the soldier and myself shortly after he had told me about the mission. I was blind folded at the door again before we walked out and onto the jet that would be taking us to just outside the village where we would have to kidnap the asset that Hydra wanted. Kidnap someone like I had been

Before the jet landed I was shown a picture of the person we were after and my heart sank. It was just a kid. He looked about fifteen in the picture I was as shown.

We landed and exited the jet with 2 other soldiers and my magic was given back to me.

I walked with the soldier behind the two agents through a little wooded area and before we reached the village i heard Lokis voice again.

"Liz! Liz you're back!" He said frantically

Loki! Loki, i need you. They're going to make me do something bad, I pleaded as I continued to walk towards the village.

"What do you mean?" He asked

They've sent me on a mission to kidnap a kid!

"Do you know where you are?" He asked

If I did i would have told you...

We were walking into the village and were getting a lot of stares from the locals. It must be strange to see three men walking casually through the streets with a wolf. Hopefully someone would notice enough to comment on it. Maybe even call the police.

It appeared the agents didn't know the exact location of the boy because they were showing the picture around asking if anyone knew where the boy was

We're walking through this village looking for the boy

I was trying to give Loki as much information as I could to help him find me.

My attention snapped to one of the agents who had punched one of the locals. I had to stop myself from getting in the middle of the scuffle and defending the man because I knew I wouldnt have been any help and the agent would just shock me.

"Stark told me to tell you we are using the SHIELD satellites looking for you now" Loki said through the mental conmection

There's a man with a metal arm with me. He is a good man who is working with Hydra against his will. We need to save him too. I couldn't let the team save me and not the soldier.

We continued to walk through the streets and turned off the path and started walking up to a house. One of the agents knocked on the door and a woman answered.

She looked like the boy in the photo that we were looking for and my heart sank again. This woman must be the boys mother or at least some relation to him.

The agent asked the woman where the boy was.

"I dont know that boy" the woman lied. Even if the boy didnt resemble her, it was obvious she was lying

Without a word the agent slapped the woman around the face and pushed his way into the house and we followed, although I growled at the Hydra agent.

"Shut it, wolf" he snapped and turned back to the woman as the second agent closed the door behind us.

"Please leave me and my children alone" she pleaded from the floor where she fell over when she was pushed.

Oh god, children. Theres more than one kid here.

"Wolf, find the boy" I was commanded but I didnt move.

Loki, they're going to make me hurt innocent people

I was getting frantic now, worried I was going to be forced to hurt someone.

"Wolf!" The agent snapped again but I was trying to hold off my search, hoping to give the team more time to search for us. "Fine, if you wont do it...Nineteen..."

The next thing I knew I was standing in a different room of the same house and there was blood everywhere.

I looked around confused and scared and looked down at my paws. The woman was dead at my feet, bite and claw marks all over her. A few feet away was another body. A little girl, no more than ten years old in the same state of as the mother.

The realisation hit that I had murdered both of these innocent people and I started panicking and the feel of dread and guilt washed over me. But something then snapped in me. Not sadness or anger or anything. I felt nothing. No emotion towards anything, about nothing

Then all hell broke lose. The door at the front of the house blew open and I heard multiple pairs of footsteps running through as the Hydra agemts started firing their guns

The two agents and the soldier swirled around to look at what was happening and it was the whole team of Avengers standing in the doorway. But i felt nothing. I felt no happiness, no joy that my family had finally found me even though i knew i should have

Then i was falling into darkeness and nothingness.