He smiled, pulling his fingers out of you. "What can I give you, your highness?"

Instead of answering him, you placed a palm on his crotch. Jeongguk smirked and shed his trousers off. You gripped his member, stroking it till he hardened up. He let out a shaky breath through his parted lips, letting his eyes fall shut. "Keep your eyes open, look at me, darling," you said, mimicking him. Jeongguk peeked at you, biting his lip when you pumped his length faster. "Please princess, I'm going to cum," he warned, not making any effort to stop you. This was the bright side of being able to do whatever you wanted to jeongguk without his interference. He let you take control without a complaint.

You pushed him down on your bed, using both your hands to jerk him off. Jeongguk whimpered and seethed, feeling oh so close to his high. "Come on, don't hold yourself back," you urged, wanting to hear his pretty sounds. Jeongguk let out a choked groan, hands trembling slightly. His cock twitched in your grasp, thick cum spurting out against his toned body merely seconds after. You hummed in delight, loving the way his essence dripped down his chiselled abs. It was a sight that made you drool like a child. You threw your leg over his lap and moved to straddle his middle. Jeongguk's hands came to your waist impulsively, supporting your body as you angled his sensitive tip to your entrance. You leaned forward, placing your hands on his chest before sinking on his massive length.

A throaty groan escaped his lips at the way your warm walls hugged his member. You felt heavenly. Jeongguk could lose himself in you forever. You began rocking on his cock, letting out soft mewls. Your sounds were so pretty that he couldn't help but harden up again.

Dipping your head down, you ran your tongue over his skin, wanting nothing more than to cover his chest with marks of your own. Jeongguk wished he could taint your skin the way you did his. But he could not. Because you would never truly belong to him, the way he belonged to you. His entire life was dedicated to protecting and serving you. No matter what he did, he would never be able to rise above the ranks of a bodyguard, which meant that there was no way he could have you for himself.

You moved faster, feeling a knot beginning to form in your stomach. Jeongguk guided your hips over his length, reeling at the sensation of your hot breath against his lips. You stared into his eyes, displaying the intensity of pleasure he gave you. Your brows were furrowed slightly, lips plump and swollen.

When your orgasm hits, you let out the prettiest moans, arching your back as arousal drips down your core. Feeling your walls clench around his length, jeongguk let go, filling you up with his seed. His eyes lingered on your face, the moon's light made you glow. You looked ethereal. Too good to be true.

Slipping off of him, you fell to his side. Jeongguk let you rest your head on his shoulder, draping your blanket over your naked body to shield you from the bitter cold.

"Father plans to get me married soon," you revealed, tracing random shapes on his chest. Jeongguk hummed, staring at the high ceiling. He already knew that. After all, he was the one who had escorted the King and Queen to the neighbouring Kingdoms to meet suitable bachelors. Jeongguk knew these late-night rendezvous would have to come to an end soon. You were starting to realise that as well.

"I don't want it. I'm not ready," you said. Jeongguk stopped your hand, intertwining his fingers with yours. "You know as well as everyone in this palace that it's not a matter of what you want or don't want. This is a duty that you must fulfil for the sake of our Kingdom." His words held assurance for both you and himself. He was scared of the pain and loneliness he would feel when you left.

Jeongguk was in love with you, and he knew no other woman would ever be able to replace you in his heart. It was a bittersweet thing that had happened to both of you. A forbidden story that was never supposed to be written in the first place.

The reality was beginning to hit hard as you both laid in each other's embrace under the cold star-filled night. Only the moon was a witness to the beautiful love that blossomed between you two. You were filled with regret. There was so much you wanted to do to try and change the outcome of your relationship with jeongguk. But you were helpless. You weren't meant to be. It was as simple as that. Nevertheless, at the end of the day, one thing remained crystal clear to you.

"I will never forget you. Until I take my last breath, my heart will always truly belong to you."

-----
A/n

Damn, editing takes alot. Tell me if i somewhere forgot to change and it still resembles jimin anywhere. ANYGAYS. JEONGGUK IS SO FUCKING HOT.

 JEONGGUK IS SO FUCKING HOT

Vote, comment and share if you like my work. I would be very grateful to you. Thank you ^^