Ch. 36

Jin-woo was looking down from a tall building searching of Jin-ho.

... Could he have left the city?
But Jin-ho a combat-type D-rank hunter. Normal people wouldn't be able to take him, even in significant number. If a car supposedly headed for the hunter Bureau 's headquarters suddenly tried to leave the city, Jin-ho would surely notice something was wrong and resist...
The only clue the culprits left behind was that they're with the 'Scavenger guild'.
The Scavenger guild.. Huh..

Hwang Dong-seok's younger brother, Hwang Dong-su.
He must have been waiting for us to step foot in America for quite a while. So he could find out the truth about his brother's death. Jin-ho and I was the sole survivors of the dungeon back then. Hwang Dong-su must be certain that we killed his brother.
Who knew that Woo Jin-chul's warning to me back then would really come true?
I don't regret going back to Korea but... This never would have happened, if only I'd left a guard with him back then....
If anything happen to Jin-ho...

.
.
.

[US, SCAVENGER GUILD OFFICE]
"Still no news?"

"No, sir."

... Could it be that he's not afraid of death?
No, Mr. Hwang is an S-rank hunter. He should be aware of the difference in strength between himself and Sung Jin-woo. So doing something so stupid, despite knowing that means...
He knows I'll step up on his behalf.
That puppy was right.
"Laura, how's the situation?"

>"With the hunter Bureau's cooperation, we've analyzed Mr. Hwang's movement patterns over the past month. There were a total of 3 instances where he stayed from his usual path of activity."<

"Send all our guy's there. I'll head out now too."

>"Yes, sir."<

"But wait.. How would you manage to convince the hunter Bureau, Laura?"

>"I told them that if we don't find Hwang Dong-su, you and Sung Jin-woo may collide."<
.
.
.

[US, NEGLECTED CLOSED FACTORY]
"Are you sure this is okay?"

"I'm not planning to do anything to him. There's just one thing I want to know."

Yoo Jin-ho was already in a critical state because of the heavy internal and external injuries. Blood were continued flowing out of his mouth and nose.
When he lost consciousness Hwang Dong-su hit his face.

" Oi, wake up. I SAID WAKE UP! "

*GASP, COUGH BLOOD*

" He pretty durable. I guess he's a tanker after all. Any normal human would've been dead by now."

"I don't know why he's being so stubborn, this naive-looking bastard. Courage is commendable, but your stubbornness won't lead to forgiveness."

Jin-ho was punched to the wall again.

Holy sh*t {solo leveling & f.reader}On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara