Ch. 5

Anyway, I'm currently sitting in front of the cafeteria backdoor. This place become my and Jin-ah secret meeting point. Yep, we become friends!

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~

Although I didn't eat her food she keep bringing them... Every time something else. What is she thinking?

Jin-ah pov.:
... Today menü wasn't good either....She lost so much weight! Isn't it hungry?? But she did eat the half sandwich that I give her the first time...

While Jin-ah tried to come up some new food and trick our y/n was in her own little world.

Y/n pov..:
Seriously, I don't get her... Well anyway, there's more important problem's! I still don't know which part I am in the story.

The shadows are already here so the job change quest was done... Their aura still blue so HE was not in the duple dungeon...

So it should be between the middle and later part...

It still okey... But the longer I stay in this body the more blurry my memory's become.... It's dangerous. What if I go somwhere that a dungeon is or say something that not even happend yet?

Ok, the last one doesn't have a change. I wish I could do that. Unfortunately, no matter what I did I couldn't get that skill.

Y/n look up at Jin-ah with a painful and hurt face.

...I wish I could at last help her avoid that traumatic event...

If I remember correctly it was an A rank dungeon break and there were a lot of victim, a lot of people died...

But... Even if I go I'm usless. I don't have any offensive skill and don't know how strong I am. I never fought in my life but.... I want to help her.

Ok! It's decided! I will stick to her like glue!

At last I can hold up or distract them until HE come!

....ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ....