Ch. 2

Hi, as you know I'm y/n and Today we have a beautiful sunset~

My ass!

This time I almost got caught by the police!

I was looking at the trash cans when someone threw a whole hamburger away not far from me.

Yeah, you see it right.

I don't have an owner nor a house or home. So it's natural that I don't get feed. I have to find some food myself. And the most easy answer the trash can.

Of course, I tried to beg but most people would run away or beat me. It doesn't hurt as you know I have a pretty tough body. And even though I didn't eat more then 2 days I'm pretty much fine.

So, as you guys may guess it was a trap. And I fall for it. Almost. Normally it's not dangerous because I'm strong and fast but this time was not the same.

They had at last 3 hunter. And they weren't E-rank hunters.

Thanks god they didn't want to kill me. They were not smart either. I successfully ran away. The problem that I ended up in a high school.

I'm currently hiding in a big bush and waiting. I will leave when the kids all go home or until a handful of them left.

Now that I think about it. If I go to the cafeteria I can get some food! And if I sleep here the hunters won't find me. It's perfect!!

*sniff sniff*

The smell escapes from there. It should be this way...

Ah!! Its a backdoor! If I have some luck maybe there some meat left behind!

*Running too the door*

"#&&58%+$&#!!"

*Turn around*
Sh*t! I focused on the food too much- what?...

While y/n stared the now frozen girl. A familiar person aura getting stronger little by little. That's was when y/n snap out and hurries behind a nearby tree.

I.. I definitely didn't see wrong! That... That aura belong to HIM! But how!? This girl... Just who is she?

If I remember correctly there were few female who got this much shadows, and there were even less so young. But there's the possibility that she a hunter?

Hmm... No, she not. She doesn't have that smell. And his shadows still has a blue light which means he yet to inherit any memory. He doesn't go to America nor get a request of protection.

And judging by the amount of aura, it's not a coincidence. If I see which shadow she has I might know but...

She someone who he want to protect so much. I can't attack her... And I don't have the nerve to anger the future shadow monarch.

So let's think.

Y/n peeked out. Not knowing what the other party was thinking. While y/n tried to analyze her, she calmed down and do the same. As she realised the big dog in front of her not dangerous she switched in another mood.

As our girl come to a conclusion, not even noticeing when she get out from behind the tree with yaw open and trembling.

Is... Is she Jin-ah!? Oh my god!

....ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ....

A/n:
If there any question please ask here and I will answer all! 😊