Ch. Y/n

Hi guy's! This is your WhiteFluff! 🐺

So I decided to make a short description about y/n look and stuff like that.

Alright! So I find Lappland image very passable. She come from archknight or something, dunno. I don't really looked more detail. Of course I don't own that story and the pictures that I will use not mine either. There will be some that I edited but those will be little 'couse I'm lazy and don't have time.

Anyway, she look like this.

To be honest her boob size and eyes colour always changes and it's annoying but what can I do with it? I will just write here what y/n look like

Well, she look like lappland but she has red eyes and D-cup. Yep, yep. But she very short. Her hight 158 cm!

Btw she very sensitive about it

Btw she very sensitive about it. So when she first stand beside the two siblings she felt like a dwarf.

Y/n hate: insects, snakes, dark places, spicy and sour food, loud and crowded places, too much attention, complicated situations, monsters, horror films, pain, herself, Choi Jong-in, Cha Hae-in, Woo Jin-chul, Huang Dong-su, Liu Zhigang

Like: fluffy and cute things, sweets, sleeping, affection, anime, manga, manwha, video games, animals, music, Sung Jin-woo, Sung Jin-ah, Go Gun-he, Min Byung-gu, Baek Yoon-ho, Thomas Andre

Personality:
She has a very shy and cowardly personality. She easily get scared and when she can't take the stuff she face she run away. But when it comes to her loved ones she will even sacrifice herself if it's means that they will be safe. She kind hearted and good at analising things. Even though she tend to overthink. She also like to observe more the conversation then joining in. But it does not mean that she quiet. Its the opposite, when she start to talk to something, she talk too much.
She hot tempered. And when she too tired or sleepy she tend to say and do stuff that she normally wouldn't.
She also has habits like when she deep in thought she will bit her nails or scrape her own face. When she sad and nervous she will grab her clothes around her stomach.
Also, y/n doesn't used to asking help so like a reflex she will smile when she in trouble. She so good at hiding her feeling that nobody will notice expect the ones that really close to her. Because of that she rarely cry.

What you guys already know:
Her name: l/n y/n
Origin: otherworld, Hungary
Language: Hungarian, English, Japan later every
- y/n bad at remembering names and face's so she normally remember ones aura and stuff like the way the other speek. She usually give others nickname so she could remember them.

Hmm~ I don't really know what more to write...

Anyway, if any of my dear reader has a question you can always write to me. I will answer! 😘