Ch. 7

(A/n: ❗this chapter contains brutal description and disturbing scenes!!‼️)

It was in a moment. They find themselves in the wood. There were only trees and fog. Than they heard a sound. A sound that no one want to hear in the forest. It was a wolf's howl.

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~

The sun tardily got down while the sounds getting slowly closer and closer. The two boy who are still standig and the boy in the floor, the only ones there.

Out of 5/3 is present. The other two disappeared. Out of 3/2 able to move. The boss now even considering that they are in a dream and when his eyes meet 2 glowing red eyes he thought...

'We're finished.'

Even though he thought that, he was the first who started to run. The boy who stand beside him sortly gain on.

They heard their comrade grievous screams, the wolf's howl, growl and the human flesh tearing.

Silense

There were no sounds after that. Not even a bird chirping. 'The forest become too quiet.' Thought the boss. They stopped, looked around. He soon found a path. When he glanced behind him so he could tell the other the good news, he only saw a terrible scene.

A wolf jumped out of thin air and its sharp fangs carved in his only alive friends neck.

The blood slapped, flowed. It was every where. The gray monster(wolf) brutally scrambled the now lifeless corpse.

When some of his blood dripped on his face he knew, he must run. No matter what, he must run and not look back.

He ran. He don't even know how much time has passed but he felt the presence that follow him and heard the howls.

Dead end. He can't run anymore.

He could hear the claws clinging on the stones. He clench his hand and squeeze his eyes. Gulp. Slowly turning around. He Gathered his courage and took a look. The only thing that could be seen the wolfwes.

They are howling and snarling. Their teeth cracking but didn't attack. As if they are waiting for something.

At that moment a larg black wolf came out from the fog. The other wolfwes bowed to it. The boss wolf stopped and stand straight and hight before him. It doesn't do anything but somehow he felt a strange disgust and hatred in its eyes.

The bear like wolf turned and give a low growl out. That was it. The other wolf attack the boy. He tried to protect himselt with his hand but it was useless.

The wolfwes teared his flesh down, broke his bones. Not even let him scream.

....ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ....