Ch. 17

Jin-woo touched his mouth but couldn't hide the big smile on his face.

"Damn. I need to concentrate."

That's how he started to raid the demon tower with a big grin on his face.
~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~

Y/n currently sitting in front of the World tower. Looking up to it.

... I really hope that everything will be alright... Well, this is his fate. So now I have some freedom and time before picking up Jin-ah. I shall analyze my skills!

This is how she ended up in an almost empty park.

It should be fine here...STATUS ANALYSIS!

STATUS ANALYSIS!

Humm... There are parts that I can't annalise and I can't even see... But mostly okey. Is it becouse it's only level 5? Anyway I need to check everything I can! Let's see.

[HOLY BEAST
Holy beast is a beast type holy being.]

.... Well, thanks the obvious....

[HOLY BEINGS
Those being that was personally created by the gods. Every one of them has holy energy and most of them strong against the dark attributes even if they're normaly weak.]

... So that's why.... But what about the soul? I came here becouse of the gods? Or is it just a coincidence? I never heared holy being in the original... Just what happens..

............

Let's see what there is.

Are you f*cking kidding me?? How can one's job be otaku?? I mean I didn't expect to be something big but this is a fraud! Next! What is next?!

[TITLE:
●QUEEN OF THE COWARDS
●OTHERWORLDER
●OMNIPOTENT READER
●WHITE GOD PRECIOUS CHILD]

OH GOD, I only read my titles but I alredy feel like coursing you to death..... I Really want to see the details?....

Let's just skip it. I will read it last. I don't have the mental strength to read it...

Hmm... My Hp and Mp too much.. Even Jin-woo get a little more then 109000 Mp after he received the previous monarch heart... But it reassuring to know I won't and up in a 1 hit KO in a fight... Still don't like pain thought...

But I'm more curious what with my Holy power. HoP means that I assume, but what with the number?...

[HOLY POWER
Power that was given by the gods. Only holy beings can use it and the number will change depending on the individual. When fighting monsters or dark energy welder it will be consumed automatically. It can only regenerate by sleeping.

Self - healing, healing, regeneration, purification skills will consume it in big amounts.]

Oh~ so it was not that much then?
And the other?