Ch. 37

(A/n: So we stopped by smut island but now we sail out into deep waters.
+18
AGAIN, I didn't write in this category before and even rarely read so don't be disappointed if it will be sh*t.)

In Korea, waiting for the skill cool down which is almost 2 hour. Thinking what to do, feeling déjá vu. Stepping on the familiar balcony, going in the glass door without any problem or hesitation.

"Y/n. Y/n!"
... Where is she?....

Feeling the well know presence he went straight to the bathroom. But when he heard the shower he stopped.
Bloody smell flowed out of the room and before know it he was already inside.
Jin-woo was shocked. He thought that his chosen one will be fine after the last incidents. However what he saw was the opposite.

The girl was siting under the shower, the water drops hit her slim body. Blood and water flowed down the drain. He could see bit marks on her arms and blood stan on her legs. Her hair was a mess.

Our man quickly went to see the wounds and frown from the deep injuries.

"Why did you do this?"

She lifted up her head a little. Jin-woo eyes met a hazy and unfocused one. Under it was dark circles.

.... She totally out of it...

Jin-woo closed the shower and wrapped the girl in a towel. Lifting her in bridal pose and went to the bedroom. Putting her on the edge of the bed and gave her a healing potion. It wasn't going down.

... What should I do? She can't even drink...
"Please bear with me."

Jin-woo put some in his mouth then using a mouth to mouth method made the girl drink it. Y/n jolted while slowly regaining full consciousness.
After his mouth became empty and she healed he was supposed to let her go but she trapped him between her arms and pulled his head to kiss him.

^... Welcome home...Jin-woo.. ^

Jin-woo eye's widened for a second before his mouth formed a sweet smile.

"I'm home."

She let his lips take some air and cuddled with him. She was clearly not fine. Her face looked like she has a terrible fewer, body heated up. She was panting hard.

^.. Jin-woo... Jin-woo... Can I really be this happy? Am I allowed to be alive? You won't throw me away after having feeling for your original wife, right?.. ^

Y/n grabbed his clothes, he hugged her tightly and with a frown kissed her neck.

"It's fine. If someone tells you otherwise call me and I will beat him sane. It was just recently that you accepted me after waiting so long how could I let you go. Did you know me for being such a trash?"

Y/n pushed him from the shoulder.

"No!"

"Then?"