Ch. 3

Is... Is she Jin-ah!? Oh my god!

Jin-ah pov's:
It seems like I scare it more than I was scared! Thanks god it came out. But what is it doing here?

*Look around*

Now that I think about it I saw it trying to get in this door.... Isn't this the cafeteria backdoor? Is it hungry? I think I have some left-over.

While Jin-ah busy and take her time our gurl brain cells run like hell.

Y/n pov's:
Oh my god! Oh my god! Oh my f*cking god!! Is she really real!? How come!? I mean I did thought about searching them but I never expected to run into her! What are the chances of this happening!?

But what should I do? I think I scared her with my big body and wolfish face... I hope she doesn't search for a pepper spray...

While hesitating, not knowing what should she do Jin-ah take out her half eaten sandwich. When y/n see that, her eyes started to shine like she saw the messiahs.

Jin-ah also noticed it. She moved her arm which hold the sandwich. *chuckle.* The sight she saw was so cute.

The bear like dog which was terrifying at first act like a little pupper! The fluffy cloud like animal's ears switching, the shiny ruby eyes focusing on the food not to mention it's tail. Which already created a strong wind behind its back.

But there was a problem. The dog in front of her once ran away. 'Will it run if I go near it?' Thinking like this she slowly started to walk.

Y/n jolted a little and her focus was no longer in the food but Jin-ah.

When our sister was close enough and squatted down she also sat down and waited for the coveted food. But before she could bit it Jin-ah said something.

Of course, it doesn't work. There are a languege barrier. Y/n doesn't larned korean. Her original language was hungarian. She pretty good at english and know some japan but not korean.

Y/n tilted her head signaling the problem. Jin-ah soon noticed.

... What a terribly cute and smart dog. Lets see..

This time she held out her hands. Y/n frowned and let out a low growl but still putting her paw in her hands.

She doesn't have too much pride to begin with. It just that she doesn't like to be treaten as a dog even though she is one.

After unwillingly doing some trick, her opinion about Jin-ah changed.
... Is she a sadist?...

In the end y/n finally get to eat her sandwich. When our sis thought to pat her head y/n quickly backed away. Glarring at Jin-ah suspiciously. Thinking 'what is this girl trying to make her do.'

After some more chuckles she realised how much the time passed. She said good by then started to run.

... That was pretty exhausting...

Y/n then stealthily go and find a big enough bush to hide her body while she sleeping.

....ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ....