Ch. 28

[SUNG RESIDENTS]

Y/n and Jin-ah watched some K-drama and talked a lot of thing, later Jin-ah fall asleep. Jin-woo took her sis to her room then came back and sat beside Y/n on the couch. Y/n glanced at him then continued destroying the sweets and snacks in front of her. 

*Silence.*

"You eat a lot. Even though you refused the food Jin-ah brough for you."

"I don't need food to live but that doesn't mean I can't eat. Beside she always bring me spicy food or food that has a strong smell."

*silence*

"... Am I really that bad looking?"

Y/n  just stand up to clean the plates when he said that, which made her turn around and give him a disgusted look.

" Wtf... Are you still on that?"
^Somehow when a good looking person say that it make me annoyed.^

"Then... What's your type?"

"My type? Why-"
^Wait... Maybe he ask general opinion?^

... That's not it...

"Hmm, Don't worry you're already pretty popular!"

".. What?.."

"In the hunter association the female worker's are praising you a lot and when I came here I heard a lot of rumors too. Beside in the manhwa you were popular, you're just too dense to notice."
^You were really cute and then become really cool. ^

".... What about now? Do you find me handsome? What's your ideal? "

^Dude... Even my job is otaku... Just what kind of help do you expect from me... ^
" And why are you so curious about my ideal? "

"My mom thought of you as my girlfriend and my sister would help her to come true."

"CRAZY!"
^Just how did it end up like that?^
*sigh*
"Don't worry you are not my type. You're too tall, too dense, too popular and always go to the most dangerous places. In the first place I'm only interested in 2D boys~"

"......."
"Even though you said that I was your favourite?"

"One of my favourite! There are a lot more!"

"So.. You cheated on me...."

"WHAT!? Why am I the bad guy?! You don't even know how many woman you have charmed until now! Don't talk like I chea-"
^Wait... Something don't feel right... ^

After a while Y/n gave up and fall back on the couch

"Anyway, If I had to describe what my type is hmm.. Like Yoo Joonghyuk without the stun?"

"... Who's that?..."

Y/n smiled wickedly which make Jin-woo blood pressure to rise.

"Hmmm~ Who knows?~ Maybe one of my favourite? Maybe my boyfriend? "

(A/n: Shut!😲 Gurl playing with fire!)

"....."

Y/n jolted when she felt the way Jin-woo aura changed and nervously looked away.

"I.. I didn't lie that he's a character from one of my favorit stories!! But it would be troublesome to explain the plot. Besides he already has Kim Dokja."

"Who is Kim Dokja?"
*annoyed*

^Why the hell are ya so pissed, man! They're just character's from stories that I read! ^

"Y/n. I was a character in one of your favorit manhwa too.... You said boyfriend. That means you would date with him?"

"Are ya stupid? I would be death even before I think of a confession! Everyone know that their bond too strong! Even if it's not yaoi!"

"What is yaoi?"

^Shut! What have I done?! I thought I change the future some way but to think! No, definitely not! What if he take interest in it??? It's fine to read fan made stories but I don't want to deprive him from his future children! ^

Jin-woo was really confused. Y/n suddenly shoot up and walked in front of him then leaned closer to his face and grabbed both of his shoulder.

"You definitely, absolutely, fully have to forget what I just said! You don't know that and do not wish to know it! "
*Trying her best to brainwash him*

Jin-woo was taken aback at first and thought that she said some silly things but when Y/n looked so serious he nodded.

... So it's not a person...
" Then was there a character that you would help just like me? "

" Hmmm... I think there were only 1? His name Cale Henituse. He had a really strange personality and way of thinking but he definitely was a good person. I think I had the same feeling when I read your story? But if I had to describe, he was weak and strong. "

"How can that be?"

"It's complex so I don't wanna explain. Anyway, I will clean this up and go home. "

Y/n turned and lift the plates. While speaking with Y/n Jin-woo helped out. And so the 2 walked to the kitchen.

"Home? Where are you living? "

Jin-woo was really uneasy. There's the reason she didn't had a home before. But more than that he had a thought: 'What if she really have a boyfriend now?'

"Yeah, grandpa gave me a fake identity and a house. Though it's still a little empty."

"Where is it? I will help you move in."

Y/n stopped and with suspicion in her eyes, she stared at the man.

"Nope, and definitely not! I have a strange feeling that you wouldn't appear like a normal person."

".. What do you mean?"

Y/n sighed then used her power to clead the plates and to put them back to their place.

".. You're quite good at using mana now. "

" If I want to survive I have to learn at last controlling my own powers.... "
^It's not the time to be relaxed. We're deep in the story. There are a lot of thing I have to do but before that..^
"Jin-woo, what exactly are you doing?"

Jin-woo was holding her arm nervously.

".. Y/n... Just why are you preparing to leave as if you..."

"Son! I'm home! Are you in the kitchen? Oh! Y/n."

"Welcome back mom."

"Hello Mrs. Sung... "

"...Did I interrupted something?"

Y/n got her arm back from Jin-woo then face his mom.

"Nothing. I was about to go home. Good night!"

Y/n then run to the door. With a light bang the door closed. Jin-woo looked at his hand which still hold the warmth of her arm then clenched it with a frown on his face.

... Why is it so hard to hold on to her? As soon as I get a little closer she run away...

"Son. Did you had a fight?"

"No, why?"

"She didn't looked so good. Her face was paler then last time and her expression.. She looked like she will cry.."

"...."
.... Seriously, I don't understand why you're doing this...

....ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ....

(A/n: Yoo Joonghyuk and Kim Dokja ☞ Omniscient reader's viewpoint
Cale Henituse ☞ Trash of the count family)