Ch. 25

[JEJU ISLAND, ABOVE THE CRATER]

... After healing Byubyu I really thought I will faint. It's as if my life force was sucked out. The more injured the person the greater the pain in my body... But I only could heal people so let's use what we still have.. Even though I won't resurrect people...

Y/n shape sifted so she could fly, currently her body look similar to an angels. It's not just the wings. She has long white hair, light blue eyes, taller and slimmer build. Her clothes also looks like what an ancient human would wear. She even created a magical sceptre from concentrated mana.

... When a magical being die their mana will go back to mother nature. And thanks to the hunter's , who constantly killing the monsters there's a lot. If I inject some of my mana and use it as a strip I will be able to control more or less the mana around the island. This sceptre has the ability to help me evenly distribute my magic. Now I just have to choose a method that will be more convenient to use in huge area... Hmm... Well, if I already look like an angel might as well sing a song.

*beep*

>>>❗HOST WILL DETECTED ❗<<<
[SACRIFICIAL SOUL SKILL ACTIVATION IN PROGRESS... ]
.
.
.

At the same time, in the queen chamber Jin-woo talking Beru, the former ant king. When both sensed an overwhelming mana waive coming from outside. They're immediately moved to run towards the mysterious powers directions.

... What the hell is going outside? I thought I killed the most powerful one.. But this is just impossible..
"... Beru.."

"My master, this colony strongest was me and the queen. This power do not come from an ant."

"Then... What is the change that other monster or gate appeared?"

"There's none. But I felt similar power before."

"From who? When?"

"Before I killed or more accurately I thought I killed the human healer."

"What?"

Jin-woo said the question exactly when they reached the top of the crater. He looked at the white mana which flowed as if it was alive, to the mana orb that shined just as bright as the sun. The said orb periodically emitted mana waives which contained healing properties and a calming aura. Despite that Jin-woo was not calm, its the opposite. When he could take out the familiar aura from the massive walls of mana he felt scared for the first time after a while.

"Y/N!! Y/N ARE YOU HEARING ME? STOP IT! YOU WERE ALREADY EXHAUSTED AND INJURED WHEN YOU LEFT THE LIAR!"

No answer. Jin-woo cursed his past self who thought she will be too tired to do anything big and summoned Kaisel so he could get closer to the girl. He got close to the orb with easy there were no resistance. He even got in the orb somehow.

" w-Who are you? What did you do to Y/n?"

[ANSWER : PROXY. THE HOST NAMED Y/N, UNCONSCIOUS. ]

" Give back Y/n body and stop all of this! Don't you see her body is getting worser and worser?!"

[ANSWER : THE INDIVIDUAL NAMED SUNG JIN-WOO'S, REQUEST IS IMPOSSIBLE TO ACCOMPLISH.]

" WHY? "

[ANSWER : THE HOST BODY CURRENTLY TAKING UNDER HER CONTROL THE MANA THAT SURROUND JEJU ISLAND.]

" Are you saying that all this mana will go rage if she lose control?..."

[ANSWER: HALF CORRECT.]

"...... How can I stop this?"

[ANSWER : WAIT]

"AND WHY IS THAT!?"

[ANSWER: IF SKILL DEACTIVATES ALL THE CONTROLED MANA WILL COME INSIDE THE HOST BODY.]

"..... She will burst... How long it will take?"

[DATA ANALISIS..... ANALISIS COMPLITED. ANSWER: 3 MINUTES.]

"Fine.. Will she be alright?"

[STATUS ANALYSIS... DATA ANALISIS... HYPOTHESIS SETUP.... ANSWER: THE HOST WILL NOT DIE BUT AN UNCONSCIOUS PERIOD WILL BE NEEDED TO REGENERATE THE HUGE AMOUNT HOLY POWER WHAT IS CURRENTLY LEAVING THE HOST BODY.]

"....."

[REQUEST: INDIVIDUAL SUNG JIN-WOO, PLEASE LEAVE THE AREA SO THE TASK COULD BE FINISHED.]

Jin-woo nodes then returned to the crater. After some more analysis the proxy started to sing since the easiest way to transmit mana is the air.

[...Legends never die
When the world is calling you
Can you hear them screaming out your name?
Legends never die
They become a part of you
Every time you bleed for reaching greatness
Relentless you survive

They never lose hope when everything's cold
And the fighting's near
It's deep in their bones, they'll run into smoke
When the fire is fierce
Oh, pick yourself up, 'cause

Legends never die
They're written down in eternity
But you'll never see the price it costs
Scars collected all their lives

When everything's lost, they pick up their hearts
And avenge defeat
Before it all starts, they suffer through harm
Just to touch a dream
Oh, pick yourself up, 'cause

Legends never die.....]

(A/n: full song in the video up^ , Its name as you can guess Legend never die)

Jin-woo was amazed. Y/n voice was really divine. Her power was warm and kind, making one's heart beat with excitement and joy. At the same time it became poison to the ant's.

"I don't even know what I should be more surprised. Seriously, what should I do with this energetic girl."

That was when Y/n started to fly towards the ship's. Unfortunately, she entered into a coma on the way and slowly crashed down from the sky. Of course, Jin-woo caught her and both safely left Jeju island.

....ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ....