Ch. 33

"ARE YOU SAYING YOU WANT TO GO TO JAPAN?!!
DIDN'T YOU SEE THE NEWS!? IT'S DIFFERENT FROM JEJU ISLAND! MONSTERS OF THIS SIZE ARE ABNORMAL, HYUNG-NIM!"

Shouted a really worried Jin-ho.

"If I succeed, the name of the Ahjin guild will be recognized by the whole word."

"But still..."

... Even Jin-ho who always trusted me is worrying about this....
But he got a point, this incident is really...

"... Okey then, Hyung-nim!
I'M GOING TOO!"

"WHAT!?"

"The red gate incident, the Jeju island raid, and the recent double dungeon too.
Do you know what these news articless have in common?"

"Dunno..."

"I'M NOT IN ANY OF IT, HYUNG-NIM!
THE ONLY THING I CAN BRAG ABOUT IN FRONT OF OTHER'S IS THAT I'M ALWAYS BY YOUR SIDE! IT'S EMRASSING TO SAY THIS MYSELF BUT, YOU'RE MY SOURCE OF PRIDE, HYUNG-NIM!
"

(A/n: Pft- this puppy made my day.)

"I don't think that's what a child from a millionaire's family should saying..."

"So I'd like to be where you're, Hyung-nim! Please take me with you."

"You were just advising me not to go...
Do you remember where I said I'm going, right?"

"I trust you, Hyung-nim!
So if you're safe, I'll be safe too!"

Jin-woo was surprised but soon a warm feeling emerged in his chest. He smiled from the touching words then decided to leave.

"I was joking. Why would I go to Japan in this situation?"

"Hyung-nim?.."

"You can head home for today. Good work."

"HYUNG-NIM!?"

Jin-ho sadly looked how his pride left the building then he went home too.
Jin-woo took his time to walk home and thought the recent events.

... Although I wasn't able to use my shadow soldiers... The architect was almost as strong as me, even though I'm over level 100. That's must mean there are still many who're stronger then me.
The world is vast. There must be plenty of those who stronger then me.
I shouldn't think that it'll only be resolved if I go. It's not like I'm some kind of hero like Y/n said.
Just what kind of story did she read?...
"I'm home."

"You're home, son? You're having dinner, right?"

"What about Jin-ah?"

"She said she doesn't have an appetite."

Jin-woo sat to the table and put some food in his mouth while remembering Jin-ho's father.

... His offer was very daring... But it didn't coax me.
If this is the time for me to choose everything. I would...
"........ "
"Mom.
I'm going. "
... There are still plenty of people who are stronger than me. But even so.. As long as my growth doesn't stop, I gotta keep heading into the battlefield to become stronger....

"...Your father also always went running if he heard there's a fire. Even when he was in the middle of eating.
I"ll help you pack your bag's after you're done eating."

After some thinking Jin-woo decide to talk with Jin-ah that's night.

"Jin-ah, are you asleep?"

"...Yeah."

"Let's talk."

"I need to sleep."

... Where do I begin?....
"You see, I almost died recently."
......