Ch. 40 {1 Season End}

Jin-woo was walking to the office of Ahjin guild. Carrying Y/n on his back because she was tired and lazy. There were a lot of people who wanted to take pictures or question the two but it didn't happen because Y/n released a very strong 'don't you dare' aura with her Overpowering skill every time some came closer.

"Jin-woo... The mark disappeared. Even the mana. Did something happened?"

".. Not really."

^.. Why even trying asking this dense man...^
"Something like, when someone touched you they got a burn or shock."

"What do you-... Ah. That was because of the mark?"

Y/n grabbed his shoulder then lift his head from the chin. Looking down at her man who was making a pretty baffled face. She smiled angrily.

"WHO?"

".. W-what who?"

"WHO dared to touch you?
Even though I made it while I was in heat it come out strong. It was powerful. When someone touch you with dirty thoughts it will hurt them. It was full of mana. If it's gone that means the other party was at last a weak S-rank."

Jin-woo was surprised. He didn't know that it had that kind of ability.

*sigh*
"That's why I said you are too dense."

Y/n jumped off and grabbed Jin-woo arm, dragged him away from public to an alley.
Then she pulled him and begun to mark him again.

" Y-y/n?"

"Shut up. This is your own fault. Being so dense should be a crime. I won't let you go until I finished this up."

And that's how was it. Y/n even ignored the man while walking to the office. He pushed him in saying, if he finished they will talk.

*sigh*
"I'm back."

"HYUNG-NIM~!!"
*CRY*

 I saw a mob of reporters just outside the building

... I saw a mob of reporters just outside the building... I guess Thomas really was here...
Although I figured he was here from the aura he emits...

"HYUNG-NIM! WHY WEREN'T YOU PICKING UP MY CALLS?"

"I was a little busy."

"Mr. Sung, it's been a while."

"What brings you all the way to Korea?"

"Didn't I promise you something? That we would grab a meal together once my arm fully heals?
Also... I brought with me a fantastic gift for you."

".. A gift?"

So Thomas asked if they could go to another location. Jin-woo noticed and asked why Lennart was there. Poor man existence was ignored as Thomas went out with Jin-woo.
Down, when they stepped out he dashed and hugged a certain girl who was about to strangle a reporter. He buried her face on his chest and asked her to stop. She was happy for the hug so she wagged her tail, still she was angry.